jerri.jpg

Jerri

Photo~Survivor: Australia

Jerri Manthey (38)

Tribe: Villains

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

Current Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.

Personal Claim To Fame:

Zuzu, we won't be friends for this season of Survivior....LOL I don't like the people that you do, but I think you are a wonderful person.....Hugs

I don't care for Jerry!

Didn't like her in her season, didn't like her in allstars and I probably won't like her this season either.

I liked her first time.. HATED on allstars.. so im so-so on her so far... i have hope.

I liked her first time.. HATED on allstars.. so im so-so on her so far... i have hope.

I liked her better in Playboy.

I always thought she was interesting, and fun to watch. I don't exactly know why she got booed at the reunion show for all stars and walked out. I guess there is multiple reasons why she was tagged as a villian with the entire audience figuring out thats where she belongs.

I am really embarrassed I pushed Jerri. She has been a total waste in Heroes versus Villains, no one cares about her and no one posts her because she has not have a clue what to do. She should be really embarrassed in this edition. What happened to Beef Jerky Jerri?

What happened to Beef Jerky Jerri?

She's under Russell's spell...wow.gif

she is lasting alot better this season though.

its taking her 3 trys to finally figure the game out, even if she is boring.

Not that it matters but I've always thought Jeri had false teeth, especially her uppers. They look too perfect. :lipsrsealed2:

Jerri was SHOCKED when Parv gave her that idol! The look on her face, especially when she realized it saved her butt, was priceless.

I'm guessing that Parvati will use the "you owe me" factor big time later.

I'm thinking that Jerri would be giving Parvati a pedicure if the tools were available. Maybe she can use those teef of which our Steve spoke. I am also thinking that Sandra would give Parvati a pedicure with poison polish. (a little alliteration for our JEDI) :)

I'm surprised no one talked about Jerri after last week, when it was HER fault Danielle was voted out. Freakin Jerri and her being afraid of Russell.

I really thought she would have picked Russell for the reward challenge last night. I don't understand why she didn't, when she's really Russell's b*tch.

Yeah, I was watching last night's episode and wondering how she could follow Russell's (faulty?) logic.

Russell told her that the have to vote out Danielle, or she (Jerri) is next.

Next after whom, exactly?

If they hadn't voted Danielle out, it would have been Rupert, since he had 3 votes and Danielle had 4.

So why would Jerri have been next to go after him?

Am I missing something?

I wondered about that myself. Jerri blindly following Russell's illogic; I suppose. I hope someone points that out to her at an appropriate time.