Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James Clement

I don't remember a racial thing, but a shower with James sounds like a great idea. Thanks, Steve. lol

I think that James is probably a nice guy but just maybe not brilliant. He reminds me of one of those guys who sometimes tries too hard hoping that someone will notice. They do; but not always for the right reason.

I don't care for James at all and it is not just from this season. I did not like the whole racial thing in the previous season. (I don't even remember what was said.) Now he is just a total jerk. He is not the thoughtful guy I liked at the very beginning.

I don't remember a racial thing with James either. I wonder if you have him confused with someone else?

I've seen bricks with more grey matter than James. "The social game is such a distraction". WTF, has this idiot never watched Survivor before? Guess what few brain cells he does have are located just south of his navel. Reminds me of Jessica Simpson, just shut up and swallow.

Sorry, I hate IDIOTS.

He's a grave digger - not exactly a socially stimulating job.....

^ Exactly!

James has apparently moved from cajun country to Los Angeles, has a Hooter's card and aspires to be in the movies or model or whatever good comes his way. I wish him well.

I don't remember a racial thing with James either. I wonder if you have him confused with someone else?

The racial thing happened in tribal during his season. The mouthy guy who ultimately got his torch snuffed had said some things to the female from the other tribe who came to visit their camp and James took offense. I think he called her ghetto trash or called the way she talked ghetto trash. James called him on it during tribal and things got a little heated.

Ah, I do remember that incident, not so much James involvement in it. I wonder why someone would have a problem with that -- oh well. James still has a fantastic body, even if he is a bit full of himself this year. I think if he wants to make it as a model, he has a decent shot.

Wasn't the ghetto trash thing last season..When Ben called Yasmin ghetto trash and Jaison flipped his lid

That wasn't James

You're right Pinkie - it was Ben from last season -- he was on Russell's tribe. Must be why I couldn't remember James being a part of that (since he wasn't there LOL)

Yep, that was the guys name. You are a smart Pinkie!

It is survivor night and I am finally back on my computer.

You are right. I did have the two mixed up. Sorry for the mix-up.

I still don't like how James is acting this season, though. It just turned me off on that challenge.

I totally agree with you there Chatterbox.. his attitude so far has been nasty... be interesting to see if he gets injured enough to be out of the game tonight

Agree - James is too full of himself this time around. And Amanda in the previews whining about what was she gonna do if James doesn't come back made me want to BARF!!!

I am not a fan of Amanda but after seeing that clip, I am really not a fan of Amanda. Can't wait to see how that played-out in real-time. James. Yeah, he thinks he is a star. It's a shame.

How are James and Rupert able to stay so intimidating with their injuries?

James and his broken knee didn't solve the puzzle. So how can he blame Tom?

James has played twice and never won. Tom won the first time he played Survivor. Maybe he has more to offer his tribe.

Puzzles and blindfolds. Again and again and again. James was better tonight. Fun. I wonder if he limps when nobody's looking?

James was better at this week's competition by simply guiding his team so they had a good lead. Tom blew it on the puzzle. Period.

James really was beneficial to his team as a result of having to sit this one out. We'll see how he fares from here on out.

Really stupid of his tribe to keep a cripple when they keep losing all the challenges. Dumb

Really stupid of his tribe to keep a cripple when they keep losing all the challenges. Dumb

I agree with you Marty.