Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James Clement

Wow. I'm surprised James didn't shout out 'See ya'll. As soon as we kicked Stephanie out, we start winning. I was right all along.' Blah, blah, blah.

I am not a huge fan of James but I don't get why the villians thought James did something bad in that challenge. Seriously, it would not have mattered who he was up against...one push would have taken any of them out...he has so much power in his arms. I don't think he played dirty but they seem to think he did. Maybe they were reacting to his reaction because of the win?? Or maybe they are just sore losers??

I think the fact that after James easily took Randy out wasn't the problem... the fact that he then threw the pillow thing down on top of Randy's head was the problem.... he could have just put the pillow down... throwing it on top of Randy was over the top

Oh my...I totally missed that...lmao!! Here I was thinking he was so innocent but I guess I should have watched a bit closer. I must have missed it in my excitement that the Heros had kicked such serious butt!

OMG...I had to come back and edit this. I just read Jeff's blog (oh how I love Jeff's Blogs...sigh) and realized that when I get home tonight I am going to have to go back and watch the challenge over again...I totally missed some stuff. I did not see James throw his bag (or whatever it is) on Randy nor did I hear him tell him to get out of there you old man and whatever other choice words he had to say.

What the h*ll happened to the James that was on the previous shows...this guy now seems to have some serious pent up aggressions. Wow...what a piece of work. I dont' like Randy but what James did was so much overkill it just seems off.

I now recant my previous post where I thought James didn't do anything bad...wow...how wrong was I?

Maybe James is just soo pissed that he's lost Survivor two times (which will probably be three times) that he's taking it out on everyone else.

Maybe they've urged James to be bold in his "everyman," remarks that many think but do not say? He is certainly nowhere near the James of old - Whatever happened to nice James?

I think James is 'digging' his own grave...

James finally woke up and is playing the game... This is survivor, not sit arond the campfire and sing koom bye ya...

Sheesh...

Fine line between playing the game and just making yourself look like an arse

His body was very shiny tonight during the reward challenge, just sayin......

They were definitely greased up for that competition...

James has an incredibly defined body and the oil highlighted every curve and plane. I wish him well.

I seriously couldn't stop staring......^^^^^^and what a lovely description^^^^^^

I kept saying "he's so so shiny, even compared to the others." Could not take my eyes off of his body, and I am not usually that girl.

Calm down ladies, maybe it's time for a cold shower.

And no, not with James!

I don't care for James at all and it is not just from this season. I did not like the whole racial thing in the previous season. (I don't even remember what was said.) Now he is just a total jerk. He is not the thoughtful guy I liked at the very beginning.