Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James Clement

James is a jerk and I don't understand his obsession with Stephanie. I think they need to get rid of the bully.

I know James was mad at Steph about the challange but what was he mad at her for before the challange? I must have missed that part and I did not record the show.

James thought Stephanie had some kind of magical powers because she was the last one on her tribe and for some reason she never got voted out. I really think he believed she had some kind of power.

James is a jerk and I don't understand his obsession with Stephanie.

Stephame says in one of her interviews that once James heard that Amanda was the target he did everything to get Stephame out instead

People in alliances do protect one another. That's how the game goes.

He didn't think she had magical powers, or else I missed the part when he said that. What I heard was the valid point that she is the only person in the history of Survivor to lose every tribe member. He said to himself, well what's the common denominator? And the answer? Stephanie. Actually made me feel a little stupid because I was one of those who really liked Steph and thought her making it to the merge as one made her a STRONG player, well James turned that theory around and said, "what would have happened if she had been the first to go, would that tribe have lost time and time again? We can't know...but we can do it different this time" (not an actual quote, just my summary of his thought process.)

^^That was my interpretation of what he was saying as well.

I really didn't have any problem with James' thought process. I can't argue against any point that he made. He just needed to make those points in a much more subtle, less confrontational, kind of way.

Yes, Steph, or whoever was talking and not listening to JT, did need to shut up and do what JT said. They agreed on this before the challenge started. So then if JT is wrong, then it's on JT's head. Still, I understand their frustration, if JT was wrong about the puzzle, but at that point, you have to hope for the best. Because eveyone going off in a different direction is not going to win challenges. That is 100% for sure. You really have no choice, but to pick a leader, on something like this, and then follow through.

I also understand what James was saying about Steph. I don't think it was her fault she survived her entire tribe. She was a tough competitor at all times. But maybe she is a little too headstrong to be on a team. Maybe it is impossible for her to not be in charge. And if that is the case, she isn't good for the team.

But James did not do himself any favors by losing it, and ranting as he did. I do understand his frustration though. It's just not good game play, to act that way.

James is an idiot if he actually thinks Stefanie is the reason her tribe lost all those challenges. We can't say the outcome would be different if Stefanie was voted out earlier. SOMEONE had to be the last on the tribe. Why not the strongest of the competitors as the team would be trying to keep the best players to the end? His logic is flawed.

James is an idiot if he actually thinks Stefanie is the reason her tribe lost all those challenges. We can't say the outcome would be different if Stefanie was voted out earlier. SOMEONE had to be the last on the tribe. Why not the strongest of the competitors as the team would be trying to keep the best players to the end? His logic is flawed.

I see it as she could not be trusted at all, she would boot anyone strong or weak, as long as it meant one more day for her... I think James was right on, she's bad luck for anyone on her tribe... Not sayin' that he didn't go a bit overboard though...

I see it as she could not be trusted at all, she would boot anyone strong or weak, as long as it meant one more day for her... I think James was right on, she's bad luck for anyone on her tribe... Not sayin' that he didn't go a bit overboard though...

Of course I can't remember anything past last week, but good old Wikipedia has the whole Palau season archived. Every vote and a full description of each episode. If you read it, the weaker and lazy players were the first to go. One guy asked to go because he had a broken ankle. The strongest two were Bobby Jon and Stephenie and they were the last two to Survive.

The only thing they mentioned about trust was the pat that Bobby Jon and Stephenie made. She kept to it. He did too, but almost didn't. I don't know what James saw, but I saw a strong player who surived as best as she could and made it to F2 in the following season.

She was voted off the Heroes tribe because James either didn't like her or fears her or both.

Though they didn't show it, I think it had to do more with breaking up a possible tandem Tom/Stephanie. Amanda was the target from the other side, so obviously James will do what he can to save his biggest ally.

Stephanie took the cheap shot at James when she was leaving tribal council. There was no reason for her to open her mouth at that point except to try & get in the last word. James had every right to tell her to keep it shut. The tribe had already spoken.

I had never seen that side of James and it wasn't pretty, he may have gotten himself in a bit of trouble for down the road unless he pulls it back. I think Stephanie is bitter, she has had nothin but bad luck in this game so far, has not been able as hard as she has tried to get very far. I think the only reason she did outlast in her tribe in her season is because the tribe in general was weak except for Bobby John, and I agree she should have zipped it goin out

Of course I can't remember anything past last week, but good old Wikipedia has the whole Palau season archived. Every vote and a full description of each episode. If you read it, the weaker and lazy players were the first to go. One guy asked to go because he had a broken ankle. The strongest two were Bobby Jon and Stephenie and they were the last two to Survive.

The only thing they mentioned about trust was the pat that Bobby Jon and Stephenie made. She kept to it. He did too, but almost didn't. I don't know what James saw, but I saw a strong player who surived as best as she could and made it to F2 in the following season.

She was voted off the Heroes tribe because James either didn't like her or fears her or both.

I remember her on Palau and Guatemala... I saw her as a person that sucked the life out of her tribe, was lousy in comps and inhaled a sacrificial chicken... That's my biased opinion and I am sticking to it!!

I do not like her and am happy James said to her exactly what I have been screaming at my TV for three seasons.... Priceless!! Didn't even make jury!!! Woot!!

With over 300 people being told "the tribe has spoken" I'm sure MANY of them have had a few parting comments as they left. I'm courious as to why they choses to show it this time? Perhaps maybe to form our opinions on some of the players? :animated_scratchchin:

With over 300 people being told "the tribe has spoken" I'm sure MANY of them have had a few parting comments as they left. I'm courious as to why they choses to show it this time? Perhaps maybe to form our opinions on some of the players? :animated_scratchchin:

Yea . . . they usually say "I didn't see that comin" or "good luck guys". I don't recall anyone going out so vocally bitter. PLUS Tom should have kept out of it himself. I hope James kicks his righteous butt.

Yea . . . they usually say "I didn't see that comin" or "good luck guys". I don't recall anyone going out so vocally bitter. PLUS Tom should have kept out of it himself. I hope James kicks his righteous butt.

I with you on this one on ol Tom, righteous is the right word here that is for sure, he looks good but I rreally never got this guy.

BAM - Randy's out of the challange!!

And yes, gross. She's a cross between a bug-eyed guppy and a wide mouth bass