Dade

James Clement

james.jpg

James

Photo~Survivor: China

James Clement (32)

Tribe: Heroes

Hometown: Lafayette, La.

Current Residence: Malibu, Calif. and Lafayette, La.

Personal Claim To Fame:

I stopped watching this season after he was voted out - looking forward to the rematch!

I love him - just a straight up nice guy, but maybe not the brightest strategist! :animated_rotfl:

I love his smile.

Love everything about him. I hope he does well this season.

Wow, I've always been a fan of James. But what was his deal tonight? What did Stephanie do to really deserve his sh*t?

Same James. Never could learn to keep his mouth shut. The heroes need him though at least for awhile.

He made some great points though... And his rant has pretty well guaranteed himself safety at the next two tribals... Bye Tom and Coby!! I hope!!

He may have gone a bit overboard, but he was right about Stephenie. She wouldn't shut up and kept saying what JT was doing was wrong, which it wasn't. She should have shut up and let him direct the challenge - he knew what he was doing.

Yes good points. I like Tom, but he's a threat to my villians, so out he needs to go. Colby is just a waist of flesh at this point.

Yeah I didn't mind it, I've always found Steph to be quite annoying.

And I think from the next episode, James beats the shit out of someone in the challenge. I hope its Russell. :)

And I think from the next episode, James beats the shit out of someone in the challenge. I hope its Russell. :)

lol but Russell hasn't been much of a factor yet.

He was right in his points, but there was a totally better way to get them across. He just put a target on his own back by being an ass.

Wow. He dropped off my list of survivors I wanted to see win the game like a lead weight. What the? He's nothing but a freakin' bully! Who knew.

I say they vote his gigantic guns right off the island and pronto! Unfortunately, they need him too much right now so I don't see it happening any time soon...but one can hope.

I kinda like James new attitude!!

I would be pissed too if I was surrounded by a group of egotistical schleps wandering around like headless chickens... Excluding JT... He's ok... And Amanda too...