Dade

Danielle DiLorenzo

The one with the fake chi chis. ^_^

The one with the fake chi chis. ^_^

Fake chi chi's are better than no chi chi's

For women, this is true.

Have you seen the close ups of hers.... Kinda gross...

Dang, nobody's talked about Danielle since last month. I still think she's a hotty. Ok, maybe from a distance. :animated_shocking:

Her teeth are so protrusive that her upper lip is tanner than the rest of her face. cackles

Did anybody else notice the fake boobie shot just before she got her immunity necklace from jeff.

I'm sure Jeff enjoyed it!

I noticed the ripple from her implant if that's what you meant, or did you mean the one they fuzzed out???

She had her bags installed under the skin not the muscle. Dumb broad. Should've had her teeth fixed instead.

Dang, nobody's talked about Danielle since last month. I still think she's a hotty. Ok, maybe from a distance. :animated_shocking:

I think she is pretty fine!!

Well, being someone's lackey with the whole wide world watching can't be all that easy. It is fine for me if Danielle goes home. I didn't notice her implants but then I'm not into breasts except to give kudos to Parvati for apparently leaving hers alone.

Must love the scrawny scag CLAIMING she wrestled Amanda clear to the ground and RIPPED the clue from her hands.

Truth: Amanda out maneuvered her and skanky had to whiiiiiiiiiiine to Colby to tell mean ol Amanda to " gimme it baaaaackkkkk".

CACKLES

Yes, was completely disgusted with her bratty behavior and Colby's stupidity.

Also disappointed that the Survivor producers did not remove her from the game for "wrestling Amanda to the ground and ripping the clue from her hand". :rolleyes:

I had no feeling on Danielle before last night, now rooting against her (I love having someone to root against...almost as good as having someone to actually root FOR, lol)

I'm not mad at her for what happened last night. In the game, she did what she needed to do to get the clue back.

I blame Amanda and Colby for giving the clue back to her.

Danielle did overexaggerate, though, to Russell, Pavarti and Jerri, saying she RIPPED the clue out of Amanda's hand after wrestling. From what I saw, Amanda HANDED it to her after Colby told her to.

I blame Amanda and Colby for giving the clue back to her.

Exactly. Amanda didn't have to give it back- sure, Danielle bullied her a bit but, GIRL grow a backbone! sheesh. She absolutely should have kept it and Colby should've stayed out of it like he's stayed out of the entire game this season.

Danielle did overexaggerate, though, to Russell, Pavarti and Jerri, saying she RIPPED the clue out of Amanda's hand after wrestling. From what I saw, Amanda HANDED it to her after Colby told her to.

Lol, yeah she must've taken some exaggeration lessons from Coach. It must've given R P and J a good laugh when they saw it on tv for the first time.

Yes, was completely disgusted with her bratty behavior and Colby's stupidity.

Also disappointed that the Survivor producers did not remove her from the game for "wrestling Amanda to the ground and ripping the clue from her hand". :rolleyes:

I had no feeling on Danielle before last night, now rooting against her (I love having someone to root against...almost as good as having someone to actually root FOR, lol)

You gotta be kidding me!!!

They can damn near kill each other in wresteling challanges and you think Danielle should be booted for wresteling over a clue to an idol.

"Ripping the clue from her hand" I must have been watching a different show!

haha like the producers would ever penalize two girls in bikinis for wrestling...... :animated_rotfl:

steavea11...we must have been cause that was Danielle's description of the events to Parv. I didn't see that happen, that's just what Danielle said...I was making a joke.

Yes, Amanda didn't have to give the clue back, but in the Danielle thread I wanna talk about what a whiny, crybaby, brat Danielle was...not about how stupid Colby and Amanda are.

She lied about how she got the clue back, she whined to Colby, and he told Amanda to give it back...

I'tttssss mmmminnnnnneeee IIIIIII ffffouuuuunnnnddddd iiiiitttt... Goodness I hope there was some chesse there too...

She would have had to fight me to get the clue back. No way I would have willingly given it to her. I question the entire thing. Much too pat.

Slim I called my Mom and said to her that she would have had to pry the thing from my cold dead hands before I gave it to her... It was dumb just to hand it back to her cause Colby said so...