courtney.jpg

Courtney

Photo~Survivor: China

Courtney Yates (28)

Tribe: Villains

Hometown: Boston, Mass.

Current Residence: New York, N.Y.

Personal Claim To Fame:

say what you will, but she did great her season....

she should have beat that todd guy her season

Great? She was so feeble it took her like an hour to cut through some rope. The only challenge I seen her win was the one that was basically designed for her. Sitting on the barrel. She weighed like 50 pounds. It took no effort. Nobody feared her. She was useless and that's why she made it so far. I say she's first to go on villian tribe as they need to shed the weaklings early.

She did NOTHING. Amanda and Todd were running that show. She was just there by his side because she was beatable.

eewwww...why her??? I really didn't like her and she is the first person that I wish just wasn't on this season at all. Grrrr....hopefully she leaves really early.

In challenges she was a total joke. No physical ability at all. Why is she on "survivor"?

In challenges she was a total joke. No physical ability at all. Why is she on "survivor"?

The scary thing is, she's the kind of person who MAY make it to the end and win. Everybody will think she's beatable in the end, so they'll drag her along and be shocked when she wins the million.

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Castoff Is a Happy Camper With Coach

Fri., Apr. 16, 2010 4:24 PM PDT by Drusilla Moorhouse, EOnline

Has someone hit the toggle key on Survivor?

First, one of the game's most crafty competitors makes a historically stupid move. Then in our exclusive chat today with the latest eliminee, the famously snarky misanthrope surprises us with her chirpy charm.

Read on to hear what Little Miss Sunshine said about life in opposite-land

After she recognizes Sandra's ability she might want to recognize the fact that she denies being as thin as she is. Vehemently.

If they ever revive Twiggy she would be perfect for the part!

I don't dislike her but there were far better choices for Villians. Like Lex from Rob's first season. I guess Courtney looks better in a bikini.

I'm kind of neutral on Courtney. But I have to admit I'm glad she's gone. I found it hard to look at her, when too much of her was exposed. Yikes. She is skeletal. I have seen anorexia / bulimia, and I'm not accusing her of that, because Courtney doesn't look as bad as what I've seen. Doesn't mean she does not have a problem, but her being so skinny doesn't mean she does either. But in any case, I glad I don't have to see her bony body any more.

I never liked Courtney and still don't know why they brought her back. She contributed nothing other than her tiresome remarks and I am glad she is gone. Imo, people like Courtney are just filler and easy choices to send home. Now we will hopefully get down to the meat of the game.

Meat and the name Courtney do not fit in the same sentence.

image3489832g.jpg

Not too shaby looking at the Pondarosa.

I'm willing to put some meat on her bones anytime.

Ok, get yer minds outta the gutter. Besides, I'm already there and your crowding me. :animated_rotfl:

What a waste of casting...

Is she on a 'Bing' commercial with a vampire dude?