Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Colby Donaldson

I loved the way Colby played his first season, except for the end of course. On all-stars he was sort of a dud and went home early. Doesn't look as though he learned much since then. Like he lost his mo-jo or something.

Don't sweat it ladies, that's not the mo-jo I'm talking about! :animated_bouncy:

I don't think he has. He kept asking who certain players were (like Ciree), saying he didn't know anything about them..what were they like on their season.

Let down...

Rule #1 in Survivor. If someone (not you) is getting bashed around at tribal counsil: DON'T TAKE UP FOR THEM!

Well, Colby is the original hero. He took Tina with him to F2 and lost the million... Either he's really a good guy or just dumb as a post.

Dear Colby:

Next time somebody offers you food, even if it's a morsel.........TAKE IT!

One other thing. It's not nice to piss off Jeff.

Like I said, I wonder why Colby ever took this gig. He just stands around and poses and isn't very good at the challenges. It seems forever since he and Tina were the F2. I like Colby okay but go home, Colby, you shouldn't even be there.

Awesome. Guess James really got to him, he stepped up big time this episode in the reward.

Go home, Colby

After your stupid move last night you deserve to go home. What were you thinking? Why would you tell Amanda to give a clue to the idol to someone on the other team? Were you promised something by that team we don't know about yet? That's the only explanation that might make your move seem less stupid. At the very least, you could have asked Amanda to just read the clue out loud. And after paying no attention to them while fought you then decided to say something? I'm so disappointed in your gameplay or lack thereof.

Indeed. At least Tyson and JT's stupid moves resulted in them going home. YOUR stupid move resulted in someone else going home, where's the justice? lol

I love(d) Colby but he is absolutely just snoozing through this game like he doesn't even want to be there.

Last night was living proof that Colby left his mojoe in Austrailia.

dumb-people.jpg

Aparently there is a very large mirror in the room being held by J.T.

I think Colby is there for the camera time at the behest of his agent and I think Colby is being paid handsomely to be there. He has no plans or illusions about winning the million dollars. He follows the script. It is all about money.

I noticed during the reunion show Colby made a comment about not being allowed to fish in the ocean. I wonder why not. It would make sense as on one episode I saw them fishing in a creek.

Maybe there are too many sharks in the water. OR, Wicked One could have been seen lurking in the area!