colby.jpg

Colby

Photo~Survivor: Australia

Colby Donaldson (35)

Tribe: Heroes

Hometown: Christoval, Texas

Current Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.

Personal Claim To Fame:

He's a doll, and so sweet. TOO sweet. He basically gave the win to Tina by taking her with him to the end. But I still :heart2: him.

sweetie pie. He gave his win to Tina.

Hey Snancy, now get a mop its all wet here...LOL

Loving me some COLBY :inlove:

Where's Reaper when you need him? LOL

oh Tia he is mine - sorry didn't ya see me drooling above!!!

HE'S MINE I SAY HE'S MINE!!!!!

Ok ladies, calm down now. You can all have him, just one at a time. And please, when it's your turn, wipe the drool off your lips. :animated_rotfl:

I liked the way Colby carried himself during Outback. Good 'ol boy, handsome, tough as nails, take no prisoner attitude and all around nice guy cowboy. Played the game well. He didn't brag when he had to blindside someone and lied only when he had no choice. He made some good friends out there but understood the game, and a million bucks, comes first.

Ahem, that is untill he met Tina Wesson. I don't know if he saw his mother in her or if she was one hot couger he fell in love with but somehow Tina got between him and a million bucks (insert pun here).

Colby won the last immunity challange and had to choose between Tina, a jury favorite or whats his name, the idiot chef who couldn't rice who the jury hated. Like a fool he took Tina and it cost him $900,000. I heard later after the show she bought him a very nice motercycle. Gee, that was sweet of her.

Allstars he was a dud.

Hope he has learned something and goes far this time.

Ok ladies, calm down now. You can all have him, just one at a time. And please, when it's your turn, wipe the drool off your lips. :animated_rotfl:

I liked the way Colby carried himself during Outback. Good 'ol boy, handsome, tough as nails, take no prisoner attitude and all around nice guy cowboy. Played the game well. He didn't brag when he had to blindside someone and lied only when he had no choice. He made some good friends out there but understood the game, and a million bucks, comes first.

Ahem, that is untill he met Tina Wesson. I don't know if he saw his mother in her or if she was one hot couger he fell in love with but somehow Tina got between him and a million bucks (insert pun here).

Colby won the last immunity challange and had to choose between Tina, a jury favorite or whats his name, the idiot chef who couldn't rice who the jury hated. Like a fool he took Tina and it cost him $900,000. I heard later after the show she bought him a very nice motercycle. Gee, that was sweet of her.

Allstars he was a dud.

Hope he has learned something and goes far this time.

Yeah Steve, this was my introduction to the "reality" of Reality TV. The best player doesn't always win. I guess this is also why they went to a F3 rather than F2.

I've always like that someone so young and hot could be so nice and chill. I can't wait to see him in action again.

Coach was handling some parts there that I would like to get my hands on!!

No kidding Pinkie...yummmmy!