Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Coach Wade

Agree. Good comment ^

Coach still resides on/in that universe far-removed from any I've encountered. People who know him in real life probably utter, "okay, Coach," a lot and go about their business while shaking their heads in disbelief. He loves to pontificate and piss and moan about nothing. Coach being mostly nothing in this regard. It sounds as if I dislike Coach but really; I don't. I find him interesting. A character.

Ab-so-lute-ly PRICELESS. I laughed so hard last night at him and then with Tyson and Rob talking to him...oh man...it was so so good. He is seriously such a delusional man I really wonder what color the sky is in his world. The last season that he was on I used to get so mad at him and I had so much Coach hate but this season all I can do is laugh at him. He is providing me with such great entertainment....I love it.

Ab-so-lute-ly PRICELESS. I laughed so hard last night at him and then with Tyson and Rob talking to him...oh man...it was so so good. He is seriously such a delusional man I really wonder what color the sky is in his world. The last season that he was on I used to get so mad at him and I had so much Coach hate but this season all I can do is laugh at him. He is providing me with such great entertainment....I love it.

I know what you mean - I don't hate him like I did - I just find him ridiculously fun to laugh AT, and so much fun to mock.

Ya'll better hope that Coach don't read these threads. If he does he's gonna need therapy!

Like he doesn't already??? (need therapy, that is) :animated_rotfl:

Oh my...Coach's reaction to Russell and the idol last night was hilarious. I bet he is feeling all warm and fuzzy inside now because Russell looooves him. :smitten:

I didn't like him before but now I just think he is strange(er). He seems happy with himself, though, and that's good.

This guy has my vote for fan favourite! He's too awesome.

Please tell me that Coach does not act this way in real life.

I've shared secrets with various people during my lifetime and nobody has ever called me "noble". Thank god!

Please tell me that Coach does not act this way in real life.

The thing is, he most likely DOES act that way in real life...and that's what makes him so entertaining!

Coach is filler. I kind of like watching his foolishness this go 'round. He is hilarious and a threat to nobody in this Survivor IMO.

Same here. Hated him in his season, but now he is pretty benign. He can stay around for entertainment value for awhile.

Yeah, he's not as annoying this time around. I even find myself rooting for him from time to time.

WOW. Coach has the nerve to be mad and call the others 'cowards' because they voted Rob out. Umm, wasn't he the chicken who voted out Courtney?! Had he stuck with Rob, there would have been a tied vote and Rob might not have left.

Coach just amazes me. And not in the good way.

I think he thought Russel's crew would be voting Courtney with him.

Anyway, dumb move he made today choosing Courtney and Sandra to sit out.

Poor Dumb Bastard..... let a girl talk you into going for the wrong side... hope she was worth it

As much as I can't stand Sandra or Courtney, I didn't mind seeing Coach taken out. ANyone else notice that Russell voted for Courtney?

And Danielle voted for ....Coach?

Coach is one of those persons who cannot be held responsible for his actions. His bulb is the dimmest of the lot. All in all, I think he was much nicer this time. Nice to see. I kind of liked the guy at the finish. He was somewhat entertaining and always unpredictable.

Yes. That surprised me.

Danielle is the female version of Coach...all bark and no bite.

"I wanna win, I'm tired of losing, I'm voting off the person who doesn't deserve to be here" blah blah blah what crap

Here's a little synopsis of the movie Coach is going to be in:

180film

:animated_rotfl: It should be a campy riot!

When I think of Coach, I think of Baron - I think it was Baron; apologies if not so - writing to wonder if women here found him attractive. Something to that effect. I saw him in somewhat of a different light after that and actually did see a glimmer of how someone could find him a little bit appealing. Coach was never a favorite of mine but I wish him well and I will miss his offbeat ways.