Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Coach Wade

I loved how Jeff kept getting in some digs at Coach...it was priceless!

It was! And Coach had me laughing the entire first episode! He is so classic!

I want to see what happens between he and Jerry. I thought he had a girlfriend though... wasn't she on the reunion show and Jeff asked her what she saw in Coach??

Coach is the most awesomest Survivor ever. That's right.

Perhaps that fizzled out. Jerri and Coach seem to fit so well together anyways. Two peas in a pod.

They make a perfect couple. They deserve each other. They could sit around at night and tell each other how great they are. You know, like Heidi and Spencer.

I'm curious what the women fans think of Coach. Take away his quirkiness. He's a good looking guy... No? I'm not having any man-love for the guy or anything, but I can see why Jerri likes him.

Baron Loves Coach....

He sure has mellowed this season....

UGH, even taking away the obvious weirdness, I do not find him attractive, hot, goodlooking or anything else positive. BLECH.

I really hope he goes far. This guy has been so awesome this season.

I don't find Coach all that obnoxious (or noxious) this go-round. Maybe I just don't care one way or the other about him or perhaps he seems a tiny bit more laid-back and serious to me. Attractive? No. I do not find Coach attractive.

Baron Loves Coach....

He sure has mellowed this season....

I'm sorry but I just read this an blew bourbon bubbles thru my nose.!!

I'm quite suprised that the ladies who responded to Barons question do not find Coach attractive. I'm a guy and I'm not gay but if I had to pick the five most handsome guys on Survivor this year he would be one of them. Not a bad looking man for his age. The hair is kind of 70's. Add in his egotistical personality and only Jerri could love him more than he does!

He's still a tool. And Stevea -- YUCK! Coach is NOT attractive, obnoxious or not.

He may not be as obnoxious this go around (YET), but he's still just laughable, which is why I don't mind if he sticks around for a while longer, so I can laugh and poke fun at him.

He's a total tool... at least I can just laugh at him this time... Rob asking him if he was telling the same story as the night before was hilarious.... it was really creepy to watch him stroke Jerri's hair while she slept though

:shudder:

What would be really creepy to me is to have Coach touch me at all. But then, I don't find Colby attractive, either. Jeff Probst is attractive. Boston Rob used to be before he got into the doughnuts.

Gee, didn't know Coach was such a sensative guy. BBWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Do us all a favor.... Grow some.........

He is such a hypocrite. He has NOT always played with integrity, and he was called on it. But whatev..........My fave Coach moment of the night was when Tyson told him (the truth) that he needed to stop telling his stories, and that everyone mocks him about it, and that he needs to do his Tai Chi in private. Tyson moved up a notch for that one!

Is it just me or has Coach added a lot of ink to his body since his season?

He is such a hypocrite. He has NOT always played with integrity, and he was called on it. But whatev..........My fave Coach moment of the night was when Tyson told him (the truth) that he needed to stop telling his stories, and that everyone mocks him about it, and that he needs to do his Tai Chi in private. Tyson moved up a notch for that one!

Is it just me or has Coach added a lot of ink to his body since his season?

I mentioned that I thought he had gotten some new tats to hubby tonight

I loved the whole "good cop" (Tyson), "bad cop" (Boston Rob) routine with him-hilarious! Tyson gives him a shoulder to cry on and some straight-forward advice and Boston Rob tells him to "#%*$ act like a man!"

I loved the whole "good cop" (Tyson), "bad cop" (Boston Rob) routine with him-hilarious! Tyson gives him a shoulder to cry on and some straight-forward advice and Boston Rob tells him to "#%*$ act like a man!"

nicely put!!!