Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Coach Wade

coach.jpg

Coach

Photo~Survivor: Tocantins

Benjamin

Why don't I remember this guy everyone dislikes? Maybe cause I didn't watch this season either!

Oh no! Please don't let him still think he is a dragon slayer! Wonder what new tales he has come up with. I will enjoy seeing his ego get along with Russell!!!!!

Going to be funny seeing him and Russell together....their combined egos will be bigger then Island!! LOL

He is/was awful. And hey, I see he is OUT of Missouri now too!! Thanks Survivor!!!!!

The Dragon Slayer ~ he was the first Survivor that the put their toe in the water when it comes to trying to build a season around a player. He was funny because he was such a smutz.

I can't wait to see Coach, Randy and Russel interact.......I bet they'll clash before the first 15 minutes of the first episode! :lol:

jmho :pixiedust:

I can't wait to see Coach, Randy and Russel interact.......I bet they'll clash before the first 15 minutes of the first episode! :lol:

Absolutely - it's going to be fun to watch! :animated_rotfl:

There is too much entertainment gold packaged into such a (ahem) humble person for him to go out right away. Russell, Randy and Coach are going to be a trip to watch...and I can't WAIT to hear Boston Rob's side comments about them. I have high hopes for this season!

The difference between Coach and Russell's egos is that Russ actually backs his ego with game.

Very true, Baron, very true.

I think that coach, Russell, Randy are going to make an entertaining season!!

Yuck.

How come nobody dibbed the Dragon Slayer? :giggle::fight2:

How come nobody dibbed the Dragon Slayer? :giggle::fight2:

Well Marty, since no one has dibbed him yet I guess he's all yours. Bon Apetite. :party_smilie:

Ahhhh, I'm glad to see Coach back. What would a Hero's and Villians season be like without Coach Wade. A man so consumed by himself that he is a legend in his own mind, and is willing to remind you of that on a daily basis.

I notice a lot of you want to see people like Coach, Randy, and Russel voted out early. I say shame on you. These guys are like a fine wine. In order to appreciate them you need to sip them in slowly, swishing them around in your mouth, savoring their flavor before you SPIT THEM OUT. If they get booted early it will take some of the fun out of the game. Like others, I can't wait to watch Randy, Coach and Russel engaging in a conversation. Hope they go far, I need the laughter. :animated_rotfl:

I can't wait to see it either, no matter how much they may irritate me!

There's a lot of over-inflated egos this season.....I'm gonna just sit back and enjoy the interactions!

I'm not gonna dib him for sure! :lol:

TCS and I are sharing Tom. I am glad the Dragon Slayer is back. I am going to love to see how the big personalities clash and who aligns with who.

Hurry up season 10!

Thanks Marty! ;)

I didn't like coach at all his season.....but I'm going to start this season with an open mind and view it as entertainment and not sweat it. I hope Coach will get on his tribes nerves!

Ahhhh, I'm glad to see Coach back. What would a Hero's and Villians season be like without Coach Wade. A man so consumed by himself that he is a legend in his own mind, and is willing to remind you of that on a daily basis.

I notice a lot of you want to see people like Coach, Randy, and Russel voted out early. I say shame on you. These guys are like a fine wine. In order to appreciate them you need to sip them in slowly, swishing them around in your mouth, savoring their flavor before you SPIT THEM OUT. If they get booted early it will take some of the fun out of the game. Like others, I can't wait to watch Randy, Coach and Russel engaging in a conversation. Hope they go far, I need the laughter. :animated_rotfl:

I totally agree with you. These are the guys I want to stick around the longest from their tribe. Especially Randy and Coach. Hilarious. I really cannot wait!