Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Cirie Fields

How did Cirie survive last night? Stephanie and Amanda are both stronger than her. I assume she'll be the next to go, but I thought she'd go tonight.

I really think her only way of safety was for her and Candice to take the deal and join Tom and his crew.

Whats the difference between choosing Tom's crew and James/JT's crew. Either way, she's in the back end of an alliance. That's a position she's always been in yet manages to make due and go far.

Cirie always gets all kinds of credit for making it far in the game. She's just not a threat, so she gets ignored. Like the Hare and the Tortoise. She just waits it out till all the Hares kill each other.

This Hero team is light on brains. I think someone had it right. The egos are clashing.

Cirie always gets all kinds of credit for making it far in the game. She's just not a threat, so she gets ignored. Like the Hare and the Tortoise. She just waits it out till all the Hares kill each other.

This Hero team is light on brains. I think someone had it right. The egos are clashing.

Bingo Baron. Circle gets the square.

Cirie is the master of watching egos clash while she waits in the wings while the Hares kill each other. Not the most dramatic way of getting ahead in the game but it works go for it. Her downfall I think this season will be the same as her last two. Shes not great at winning competitions and she has few enemies in the jury. At the final four you look at who you want to sit next to at the final two and Cirie ain't one of them. Unless she wins the last one or two comps shes out again at or near the end.

Exactly Steve. The only way she could win is if someone pulls a "Colby" move and takes her to the end.

I kinda like her too Suez, don't know why, I know she is sorta lazy and has a few issues, but there are others I disliked more than her. I was not unhappy that Sugar went, although I hated the way Sugar got picked on in her season, I saw how annoying she can be this time around.

I will give Cirie this much: She earned the right to be on All Stars. She is truly a black widow spider. (no pun intended) Sugar and Candice, naaaaaaaaaaaa.

Just my 3.7 cents worth!

Ding Dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch is dead.

Was it me or did she mumble something there at the very end of the show. :animated_scratchchin:

Fantastic eviction. Loved that she was blindsided.

Kudos that he exit speech was gracious, but very happy to see her gone. I understand why it's makes sense for her to get strong people out early, but I don't like watching that strategy play out.

BAM, Cirie -- that just happened!!! I loved watching her face and Candace's face when her name first popped up. They SO didn't see that one coming.

Yeah, what are Candace and Amanda going to do now now that the one who thinks for them is gone?

I still think Candice can hold her own. She's a lot smarter than given credit for.

Why she was EVER part of the hero team, I will never know. Getting out strong players to make you look more important is a bad way to go, this far from the merge.

Had big dummy kept her trap shut, Candace may have been voted out. But noooooo, blab all you can. Dumb move by a strong competitor

Had big dummy kept her trap shut, Candace may have been voted out. But noooooo, blab all you can. Dumb move by a strong competitor

My words spoken exactly last night Francis and nice seeing you back on the boards..... :animated_wave:

Cirie is gone because she apparently couldn't stop herself from being herself and stirring the pot; needlessly. Again!

FINALLY, out before jury too!!

WOO HOO!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

:food-smiley-005::food-smiley-005::food-smiley-005:

:happydance:

Yep...I am very happy that she is gone and very happy that she has a big enough mouth to get herself in trouble. Her exit speech was good but I am really glad she was blindsided!!

One last thing.........

NA NA NA-NA,,,,,Na Na NA-NA..........Hey hey hey.............GOOD-BYE!!!

I absolutely love that she was played! It's so awesome!

I love it too. I also think Cirie loved it, as odd as that may sound. Not being voted out, but being voted out by a blindside. I think Cirie is smart enough to have respect for the game, rather than to whine about someone flipping and messing up her plan. She wasn't a baby about it.

I am, however, really glad she's gone. I did not like the way she controlled people. I should probably address my dislike on the people that she easily controlled, and I do hold that against them as well. But maybe now, with her gone, we can see what other's game plan might be.