Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Candice Woodcock

I think she'll end up being in trouble because, of all the players left, she's the biggest threat as far as winning immunity idols...that, and no one will trust her now.

She owned the challenges for the Heroes. I'd say she was the #1 Female Competitor out there. I remember her going head to head with Boston Rob in a challenge. She was initially playing it smart too, but this move last Thursday totally ruined her.

You are absolutely right about that, TML. I forgot how good she was - and tough.

Way to go Candice!!

Totally agree! She is stupid to believe Russell! Did any of these contestants watch last season of survivor???

OMG...... one more time.... NO THEY DIDN"T WATCH LAST SEASON, they started taping right after the last one was finished taping

OMG...... one more time.... NO THEY DIDN"T WATCH LAST SEASON, they started taping right after the last one was finished taping

Geesh!! I AM NOT ON HERE THAT MUCH....SO I DIDNT KNOW!!! But they knew about Russell and him being the idol king last season and Paraviti (sp) said that he took a female to final 2 and she won. She should stick Russell. So they KNOW a little bit about last season.

They know NOW.

But when Heroes Vs. Villains was being filmed, the previous season (the one where Russell was "Idol King") had not yet been televised. It was still "in the can" being edited.

The final (LIVE) episode of that previous season, where the votes were read and the winner revealed, took place AFTER Russell got back to the States AFTER filming Heroes Vs. Villains.

So you see, there is no way that any of the all-stars from previous seasons could know anything about Russell beyond that he was on the Villains tribe, plus what he told them himself and the impressions of him they made for themselves.

Although they might not have watched his season, they still could have known things about Russell. Sugar said in an interview that some contestents were told things about Russell, which doesn't surprise me. And I'm pretty sure that Pavarti was one of the people who Sugar said was told about him.

Personally I think if you are going to put one person out there that has seen everyone elses gameplay, you have to fill the rest of them in somewhat on him...

if i remember right, Jeff said in one of his blog's that it was sort of equal advantage/disadvantage for Russell not being known by the other all-stars. An advantage cause they wouldn't know his history (idol-king) and disadvantage because he would likely be voted off early because they wouldn't know/trust him. They were the ones that kept him around this long without knowing his game.

Although they might not have watched his season, they still could have known things about Russell. Sugar said in an interview that some contestents were told things about Russell, which doesn't surprise me. And I'm pretty sure that Pavarti was one of the people who Sugar said was told about him.

I remember that article too although I don't recall the exact verbage. But I do remember that somehow/someway Parvati learned about Russel.

I knew if I searched long enough I would find it. ENJOY!

Looking for more about [term]?

Parvati was told about Russell pre-HvV, Sugar says; Stephenie