candice.jpg

Candice

Photo~ Survivor: Cook Islands

Candice Woodcock (27)

Tribe: Heroes

Hometown: Fayetteville, N.C.

Current Residence: Washington, D.C.

Personal Claim To Fame:

Why is she on this season? I don't really remember much about her except she looks familiar.

I only remember her because I remember that Jeff on one season asked if anyone wanted to switch tribes and she did.... but honestly if it weren't for that I would have no clue who she is and I don't remember her as such just that one moment

She is the one that Billy said he loved...

Billy loves Candice.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Anyone else becoming a fan of her?

She doesn't say much, but she kicked ass in the immunity challenge. I hated her in her season, but I don't dislike her this time. Wouldn't go as far as saying I'm a fan.

So far she's probably been the best female competitor in this game. At least from what I See in the challenges.

Why would one jump from a solid 4 + 1 alliance to a 5 person alliance to become the +1? Idiot. Sandra was right, Candice was scared. But why? She had the numbers, what could Russell have done? Candice, candice, candice.

CandyAss is still number 6... Sandra stared true last night, they will trust her now... So that was a good move... Moved her closer to going to Pondarosa...

Yup, Yana... with the heroes, she was 1 of 4 AND had the best chance to win immunity week after week. Not smart.

Candice was scared of Russell. But what she obviously forgot was that if they all vote him out, he can't do anything to her. STUPID!!

She's just fluff. Invisible. Useless. Forgettable.

stupid move.. worst flop in S history.. Sandra made a good one though,till candice blew it.

hopefully this bites her soon!

Candace seems kind of slow to me. Pretty, though. Her face reminds me very much of Ursula Andress from Dr. No.

Well, her last name must be a heavy burden to bear. I just never paid much attention to her after the first few episodes. For some reason, I think she had more to say; initially. Maybe she seems cool to you, TML, because she is nice? She does seem that, to me.

She owned the challenges for the Heroes. I'd say she was the #1 Female Competitor out there. I remember her going head to head with Boston Rob in a challenge. She was initially playing it smart too, but this move last Thursday totally ruined her.