Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

Courtesy of: ZAP2IT

'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains': No. 15 Cirie Fields

By Andrea Reiher

January 25, 2010 9:44 AM

Zap2it is handicapping the "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" contestants. The next person leaving? Hero Cirie Fields.

Disclaimer: We have studiously avoided spoilers regarding the season, these predictions are based on personal opinions from watching all previously 19 seasons of "Survivor."

We love Cirie. She seems like a really nice lady and we enjoyed both her previous seasons, "Survivor: Panama" and "Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites." She played a great social game and made up for her lack of physical prowess by manipulating the votes to go the way she wanted.

However. As we've stated before, we are operating under the premise that the Villains tribe doesn't gel at first. But once they get their act together and send the Heroes to Tribal Council, we foresee the Heroes being very tribe-minded. That is, keeping the strong men around and voting off the weakest women first to give them the best chance in physical challenges. Hence Candice's ouster first and Cirie's ouster second. People may disagree, but we think Sugar, Stephenie and Amanda are the strongest Heroes women.

We think Cirie manages to get past the first Heroes Tribal Council because she's so likable. But we don't see her getting past the second.

Tomorrow: Jessica "Sugar" Kiper

Woooo for the renewal. Now Probst needs to sign back on. Come on Probst!!!'

'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains': No. 14 Jessica 'Sugar' Kiper

By Andrea Reiher

January 26, 2010 11:55 AM

Zap2it is handicapping the "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" contestants. Up now: Sugar.

Disclaimer: None of these posts are spoiler-fueled, these are all based on our feelings about the upcoming season of "Survivor" based on watching all the previous seasons.

Sorry, Sugar. We loved you on "Survivor: Gabon." But we think you're going to be done pretty early on "Heroes vs. Villains."

Seriously, we found Sugar to be a delight on her first season. She found the Immunity Idol when lawyer Dan could not, she stayed a record number of days on Exile Island and she made the Final Three (losing to Bob, which was fine, but also placing behind Susie, which we thought was a bit ridiculous).

But this time around, we don't see Sugar sticking in the game terribly long. When we started this project, we felt we had to make some basis premises to operate under and one of them was the Heroes tribal jumping out to an early lead, cooperation-wise and challenge-wise. If we had decided to go the other way, with the Villains jumping out to an early lead, Sugar would've been the first person gone. Why Sugar ahead of Cirie and Candice? Because we think the longer the tribe is together, the better Sugar will be at staying around.

Hence if the Heroes are winning, she makes it to the third tribal instead of leaving first. If the Heroes lose, we think Sugar's toast. The first few votes are all about making the tribe stronger and while we thought Sugar played an excellent game last time and proved far tougher than we thought, if you look around and compare her to Candice, Amanda and Stephenie, she doesn't stack up and Cirie is inherently more likable than Sugar.

Since we feel that the Villains tribe will have a hard time at first, we think Sugar survives a few episodes but is ultimately the seventh person voted out of "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains."

Tomorrow: Stephenie LaGrossa. (GASP)

Am I missing something? First they say Cirie will go before Sugar, then they say Sugar before Cirie? I'm confused.

You have to stop posting these. They lost me and Parvati is scared of Jerri being pretty. What a terrible site.

Baron and TML, let me share some insights with you, this coming from a person who has read the spoilers. What you are reading above is someone's "opinion" of what's going to happen. In their "disclaimer" they have said that they did not read the spoilers so what they are printing is just how they think the game might go, just as you might think how the game will go. Do not assume that just because they say someone will go home first that that is the way things will happen, it's just their opinion.

Having read the spoilers I have to chuckle at their analysis of who's going home when. Having knowledge of the outcome (which I will not reveal) their predictions are not even close, so don't let that bother you. I agree with some of their opinions of the contestants but that's it.

If you do not read the spoilers then look at what's printed as purely entertainment, which is what it really is. Enjoy the season which I think you will and form your opinion at the end of the season.

Yes I know they are just posting their analysis I'm just questioning their logic. Nothing else to do until the show starts. At least it generates some chat. These forums haven't been active lately. I think in 2 weeks, there will be a lot of talking going on. I can't wait.

Baron and TML, let me share some insights with you, this coming from a person who has read the spoilers. What you are reading above is someone's "opinion" of what's going to happen. In their "disclaimer" they have said that they did not read the spoilers so what they are printing is just how they think the game might go, just as you might think how the game will go. Do not assume that just because they say someone will go home first that that is the way things will happen, it's just their opinion.

Having read the spoilers I have to chuckle at their analysis of who's going home when. Having knowledge of the outcome (which I will not reveal) their predictions are not even close, so don't let that bother you. I agree with some of their opinions of the contestants but that's it.

If you do not read the spoilers then look at what's printed as purely entertainment, which is what it really is. Enjoy the season which I think you will and form your opinion at the end of the season.

I know these aren't spoilers. I'm just saying that this site is completely stupid.

Has anyone else watched the preview show on TV Guide channel?

Has anyone else watched the preview show on TV Guide channel?

I saw that the other night while flicking through the channels but my cheap TV package doesn't carry the TV Guide channel. Anything good?

I didn't get to see the whole thing to be honest... Nothing I saw was anything to make me wanna slap my momma though...

'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains': No. 13 Stephenie LaGrossa

By Andrea Reiher

January 27, 2010 2:28 PM

Zap2it is counting down the "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" eliminations. The next eliminee: Stephenie LaGrossa.

Disclaimer: No spoilers have gone into the production of these predictions, they are simply based on our feverish "Survivor" fandom.

This is our first really big prediction. Stephenie is a bad-ass of "Survivor" and we don't even have to qualify that with "for a girl." She's just a straight up bad-ass.

However. We think the Hero men (Tom, JT, James, Rupert and Colby) will stick together and pick off the women, at least until the merge. Candice goes because she's not overly strong and she's kinda blah. Cirie and Sugar go because they are seen as not strong in challenges. That leaves Amanda and Stephenie and as much as my heart says "Stephenie all the way!" my head says, "Amanda is more likable."

As far as strength in challenges goes, Stephenie certainly looks stronger but Amanda's no slouch in that department. We think it ultimately comes down to a social game and we think Amanda's got Stephenie beat on that front.

We do realize that we just said 3 Heroes women will get knocked off in a row. But we honestly think that after the Villains stumble early, they'll come on strong and send the Heroes to Tribal several times in a row leading up to the merge and Cirie, Sugar and Stephenie will be the casualties.

Tomorrow: Tom Westman! (GASP)

'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains': No. 12 Tom Westman

By Andrea Reiher

January 28, 2010 12:35 PM

Zap2it is counting down the "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" eliminations. The next eliminee: Tom Westman.

Disclaimer: No spoilers blahblah huge 'Survivor' fans blahblah predictions only blahblah you know the drill.

Watching Tom Westman kick ass and take names on "Survivor: Palau" was enormously satisfying. He's a total silver fox who has the added bonus of being a fireman (fireman = sexy), he won Immunity Idol after Immunity Idol and he played a real stand-up game, which is fun sometimes (not that we don't love the sneaky players too).

We think Tom will get pretty far in the game, but we don't see him making the merge. We think that after picking off the Heroes women one-by-one, the Heroes men will take out Tom before Amanda because he's not only a serious threat to win the money but he's not as young as he was on Palau. Remember, that was five years ago and that makes a difference. Plus, we can see James, JT and Colby really liking Amanda. We think Rupert might be Tom's only ally at this point and two verses four equals Tom being voted off.

We hope for we're wrong because we really wanted to pick Tom for Final Three, but decided against it.

Tomorrow: Tyson Apostol

How do you guys think we're doing so far? Are we being totally crazy?

'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains': No. 11 Tyson Apostol

By Andrea Reiher

February 1, 2010 8:34 AM

Zap2it is making predictions for the upcoming "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" season. Next off: Tyson Apostol.

Disclaimer: These posts aren't based on spoilers, they are based on speculation and conjecture. Also, apologies there was no post on Friday, Jan. 29. We were out that day, but we budgeted for that day in our countdown.

Oh, Tyson. Remember him, the naked contestant from "Survivor: Tocantins?" We thought Tyson was decently funny but also full enough of himself to rub people the wrong way. We think the Heroes will eke out a win after losing several Immunity challenges in a row, forcing the Villains to get rid of someone right before the merge, sending the two tribes into the merge tied.

At this point in the game, per our predictions, the Villains are down to Russell, Sandra, Courtney, Rob, Danielle and Tyson. We can see all of those contestants, particularly Russell and Rob, being really annoyed with Tyson by this point and deciding to get rid of him. We can also legitimately see a Villain alliance of Russell, Danielle and Sandra ruling the roost over there. But more on that in the upcoming posts.

Tomorrow: James Clement

FYI just in case anybody didn't know. There's some kind of Survivor "Best of Moments" this Thursday on CBS.

Surviving Survivor Feb 4 at 8/7c on CBS

Former "Survivor" castaways are profiled and some of their most memorable moments are revisted. Also: a preview of "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians.'

CBS and Mortys Calendar

See you in chat to discuss it...and don't forget to come chat Survivor, The Amazing Race, Idol, Biggest Loser or any TV show.

'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains': No. 10 James Clement

By Andrea Reiher

February 2, 2010 8:54 AM

Zap2it is handicapping the contestants from "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains." The first victim of the merge? James Clement.

Disclaimer: We have studiously avoided spoilers -- instead, we are relying on the fact that we have studiously watched "Survivor" for 19 seasons.

We are now operating under the assumption that the merge happens when there are 10 Survivors left -- seven jury members and a final three. That seems pretty par for the course lately on "Survivor," though we could be wrong about that.

Anyway, we think Hero James Clement will be the first victim of the merge. According to our predictions, the tribes go into the merge tied at five members apiece. We think Russell, Sandra, Danielle, Courtney and Rob will be very aware of how physically disadvantaged they are. Sure, Russell is strong and Danielle and Rob seem like they can hold their own, but James is like a Greek God in comparison.

In order to get James out, the Villains only need one person to flip and that person is Rupert. He will be on the outside looking in of the Amanda-JT-James-Colby juggernaut of good-looking, physically fit people and we think Rupert will flip because of Russell and Rob's powers of persuasion.

Tomorrow: Boston Rob

"Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" premieres Thursday, Feb. 11 on CBS at 8 p.m. ET.

FYI just in case anybody didn't know. There's some kind of Survivor "Best of Moments" this Thursday on CBS.

Just saw the commercial on TV. Perfect timing, I'm not busy Thursday evening and we have a 100% chance of rain for the day. Guess I'l get one of those $10 pizzas from Papa Johns and enjoy the show. I saw Richard Hatch in it so I guess he's managed to wiggled a few bucks out of CBS for his appearance on the show. I think he still owes the IRS a few bucks.

'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains': No. 9 Rob Mariano

By Andrea Reiher

February 3, 2010 9:50 AM

The latest booted contestant on Zap2it's "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" countdown: Boston Rob.

Disclaimer: No prior knowledge of the season, these are merely prediction posts.

Once the Villains gain the upper hand post-merge by voting off James, we think the remaining Heroes alliance of Colby-JT-Amanda will see which way the wind is blowing and mobilize. They'll win Immunity, giving one of their threesome safety and they'll work on Rupert and Courtney to get Rob out.

Why will Rupert go along with it? Because he's easily swayed. Rupert was fun to watch but wasn't exactly a master strategist. Why will Courtney go along with it? Because she butts heads with guys like Rob and she'll be easy to convince to vote him out. She will probably also feel on the outs of Russell's alliance with Danielle and Sandra.

Plus, Rob has been all over the reality TV landscape. He and his now-wife Amber finished 1-2 in "Survivor: All-Stars," had their wedding on TV and have been on "The Amazing Race" TWICE. He's become a total caricature of himself and we think the merged tribe will want to see him gone.

Tomorrow: Courtney Yates

"Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" premieres Thursday, Feb. 11 on CBS at 8 p.m. ET.

'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains': No. 9 Rob Mariano

By Andrea Reiher

February 3, 2010 9:50 AM

The latest booted contestant on Zap2it's "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" countdown: Boston Rob.

Disclaimer: No prior knowledge of the season, these are merely prediction posts.

Once the Villains gain the upper hand post-merge by voting off James, we think the remaining Heroes alliance of Colby-JT-Amanda will see which way the wind is blowing and mobilize. They'll win Immunity, giving one of their threesome safety and they'll work on Rupert and Courtney to get Rob out.

Why will Rupert go along with it? Because he's easily swayed. Rupert was fun to watch but wasn't exactly a master strategist. Why will Courtney go along with it? Because she butts heads with guys like Rob and she'll be easy to convince to vote him out. She will probably also feel on the outs of Russell's alliance with Danielle and Sandra.

Plus, Rob has been all over the reality TV landscape. He and his now-wife Amber finished 1-2 in "Survivor: All-Stars," had their wedding on TV and have been on "The Amazing Race" TWICE. He's become a total caricature of himself and we think the merged tribe will want to see him gone.

Tomorrow: Courtney Yates

^^^^ these posts totally ruin this forum for me. I don't care if they are just predictions or speculation I think these belong in a separate spoiler thread.

Just saw the commercial on TV. Perfect timing, I'm not busy Thursday evening and we have a 100% chance of rain for the day. Guess I'l get one of those $10 pizzas from Papa Johns and enjoy the show. I saw Richard Hatch in it so I guess he's managed to wiggled a few bucks out of CBS for his appearance on the show. I think he still owes the IRS a few bucks.

ARRRRGGGHHHHH! Do to a mayors race debate on TV in New Orleans tonights Survivor show can be seen at 2:07 am.

But my pizza's hot and my beer's cold.......NOWWWWW! :animated_shocking:

I officially can NOT wait for next Thursday now.... Bring it on!!!!

Russell next to Richard was hilarious... he really is a little little troll ( I was going to say man... but don't think he deserves the title)

Surviving Survivor was an interesting look back at the show. It didn't reveal anything much new, but brought back a lot of good memories. I'm glad they spent some time with the Ethan segment. I hope he gets better.

Like Pinkie, I can't wait for Thursday. I really think it's going to be great. Unlike Pinkie, I couldn't stand seeing Richard and Russell ham it up.

I don't know why Rich gets so much credit either. He won the game when nobody really knew how to play it.

Oh and Pavarti is still beautiful!

Surviving Survivor was an interesting look back at the show. It didn't reveal anything much new, but brought back a lot of good memories. I'm glad they spent some time with the Ethan segment. I hope he gets better.

Like Pinkie, I can't wait for Thursday. I really think it's going to be great. Unlike Pinkie, I couldn't stand seeing Richard and Russell ham it up.

I don't know why Rich gets so much credit either. He won the game when nobody really knew how to play it.

Oh and Pavarti is still beautiful!

I don't think you should take away what he did, because he sort of invented that strategy in the game.

I didn't really care for the segment in general Baron... but the part where Richard stood up next to him..and towered over him, well I found that funny

I am very thankful that the judge wouldn't let Richard play again.. I have seen and heard enough from him to last a lifetime.. but I understand as the first winner he deserved a little time

I loved watching Surviving Survivor. Great show. I always thought Ethan was hot with those curls, but he looks damn hot with the really short hair too. I give Jenna props for being such a great partner and supporter for him. I hope the stem cell thing works for him. I didn't realize how short Russ was either. That was hysterical.

I know... considering how much I hated her in her season... I commend her for sticking by him through this