Lisa Marie Presley

Jem

Guest Tigress61
I can't get over how much she looks like her daddy, more and more with each passing year. Absolutely gorgeous young woman. Too bad she has to be tortured with all that Micheal Jackson crap. Between him and Nick Cage, I don't know which one is more strange. :shock:

Guest XandraSkye
Then again, she didn't have to give into the drama. I think she used to be a litle bit of a drama queen herself. Maybe that's why I like her so much. :wink:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ranster627

Lisa Marie is appearing on Larry King Live (CNN) Tonight!

Larry King Live at 9:00 p.m. ET

on Friday, April 29, 2005

CNN Tonight: Lisa Marie Presley

One of Michael Jackson's ex-wives spoke in court!

The other, Lisa Marie Presley speaks to Larry!

Tonight only on Larry King Live!

Guest ranster627

I loved her "fresh" and real answer when asked "What were you thinking?" regarding her marraige to Michael.

Guest XandraSkye

We all make mistakes. I like to think of myself as a pretty smart chick and I allowed my bastard of a husband to suck me in and I married him, against the wishes of all my friends and family. But I learned from my mistakes pretty quick and left the marriage as fast as I could. Even the smartest girl/guy can make dumb decisions when it comes to affairs of the heart.

I loved her "fresh" and real answer when asked "What were you thinking?" regarding her marraige to Michael.

I didn't see it, what was her answer ranster? This Enquiring mind want to know..? :lol:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name