whats happened?

Guest Lexia

Guest SummerOfSecrets

Will someone pleas set up a poll and see where we stand on this board as far as voteing goes for the 3 house guest?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of clicking 'back' just click 'americas choice poll' on the page that says thank you for voting.

It accomplishes the same thing, and it doesn't auto fill your bubble.

BB screwed up revealing this twist this week.  They should have waited one more week after Maggie was evicted so there would be two players from each "team" vying for the vote.  Now that there are two players from one team and one player from the other team the "good team" supporters will split their votes among Michael and Kaysar.

All the "bad team" supporters will vote for Eric and he'll be back.  Lights out fishes!

Good post Logo...I totally agree...I so hope Eric comes back just so that it makes the people on this board go apeshit...lol...I love it when they say "I cancelled my feeds" or "I wont watch if E comes back" so funny...

All the "bad team" supporters will vote for Eric and he'll be back.  Lights out fishes!

Good post Logo...I totally agree...I so hope Eric comes back just so that it makes the people on this board go apeshit...lol...I love it when they say "I cancelled my feeds" or "I wont watch if E comes back" so funny...

I agree completely. It would be so funny if Eric came back. This board would be full of posts about how the vote was rigged, they were not going to watch anymore, how the world is coming to an end,etc... hehe

Guest Baby Boo

I was confused by the fact that cbs had no safeguards against multiple vote for americas choice and found some interesting things out. It looks like the online votes aren't counted anywhere.

If anyone who knows html can verify this for me that would be awesome. The form for voting has and action setting of http://poll.cbs.com/poll which is a dummy page if you go to it and check the code.

I may very well be wrong so dont go postal on me if I am, im still new with the whole html thing.

That is what worries me. I also find it ODDDDD that those who chose to use their cell phones get charged 48 cents or something... 48 cents for sending a text message???? yet, the website is totally free, and you can vote a gazillion times.. I think they might use the text messaging as truely the "America's Vote"

If you go to vote in the other polls at CBS, such as; which houseguest will be evicted next and who will win BB, you can vote for any HG besides Aslea and Michael. Kaysar and Eric are still there as options why wouldn't Michael be?

Guest dreamlover

HI,

this is my first time on this website that i have found on a google search and since i don't have live feeds, this site offers a good insight.

i also want to note that from what i have seen on t.v, eric will not have my vote.

Also, since it is a viewer's choice, the contest shouldn't be named america's choice and canadian viewers should also be able to vote using text messages and not be restricted to americans only.

All the "bad team" supporters will vote for Eric and he'll be back. Lights out fishes!

I agree completely. It would be so funny if Eric came back. This board would be full of posts about how the vote was rigged, they were not going to watch anymore, how the world is coming to an end,etc... hehe

Yep and Eric supporters will do the same if Kaysar comes back

If people do not watch live feeds or visit this board and only go by what BB airs weekly there may be many Eric sympathizers.

The others who know the whole story will vote for Kaysar!

Go Kaysar.  You rock my world!

I think you can tell just by watching the show that Eric is a complete ass. I knew that before I read anything on here.

Guest BBHoser
If people do not watch live feeds or visit this board and only go by what BB airs weekly there may be many Eric sympathizers.

What's funny though, I've never seen a feed and this is my first day on these boards...but I can't stand Eric (aka David Koresh) and his little band.

Vote Kaysar!

Not true really. I know alot of people feel that way, but I have friends who DON"T come to the boards at all and they DON"T have live feed and they don't like Eric. You can see how he is. When I watch and he lies flat out to the HGs and then he still lies in the DR, we aren't stupid. Trust me. It's one thing to lie in the game, I know, they ALL do it and it's part of the game. But I seen how Eric tried to control everyone. I seen how he lied. I seen how he was hypocritcal. Yes I come to the boards, so that was why I mentioned my friends. I have ALOT of friends who don't come to the boards and see Eric for his true self, so don't despair my fellow board members, there are still ALOT of viewers who aren't blind and WILL vote appropriatly.