whats happened?

Guest Lexia

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope that people who JUST watch the show don't think crappy is better then kaysar..that makes my stomach turn.

I have a bunch of friends and family who do NOT watch the feeds and I don't tell them anything about them.......

.......and they still HATE Eric just from what's on the TV show.......

..........so if Eric comes back I will ONLY believe that CBS rigged the vote!!!!!!!!

I bet that Kaysar will win anyways. He is a fan favorite. He is well liked on House Calls, even Julie C is aware of him being a fav along with Janelle, so you have to imagine that the BB staff must know that. I think having Kaysar back would make a more fun game. If Eric comes back, the house will stay devided, and Ivette will probably collapse in excitement.

Guest Witness

If you base it on the love 'em or leave em poll on CBS.com, the votes could split and Eric still won't get back on. When the vote does come in though, how great would it be if they show percentages and they see how unpopular Eric really is.

The Sov6 wants Michael back, I think he's a much better competitor and deserves it after the scheme that "Friendship" used to get him evicted.  Kaysar didn't even help him win POV.

Wow I actually agree for a change. Plus with Mike leaving in week 2 you don't really know how he would play. I am sure he has been second guessing everything since he has been locked away somewhere.

I think we would see a different game play from him - even with him and Janelle doing the kissy stuff

I think it's kind of unfair for CBS to do this America's Choice this week, when the only ones eligiable to come back are two people from one side and only one from the other. All votes going to Micheal would have otherwise gone to Kayser, while Eric will just clean up all the lone votes for anyone that's on his side. It kind of feels like Florida 2000 all over again, with Micheal playing the part of Nader. I just hope that Eric has made enough people sick to where they don't want him back in.

All that being said, I don't think Eric is very popular to the normal viewing audiance either. I don't get live feeds and I joined a message board specifically to rant about the idiots who annoy me, which was namely Cappy and his cult. They do appear to be making attempts to edit them in a better light from what people who get the feeds are saying. But they can't edit out everything, and I saw Cappy acting like a lying hypocritical baby without the live feeds. He literally made my stomach turn. So there is hope!

Guest CHRIS1227
All votes going to Micheal would have otherwise gone to Kayser, while Eric will just clean up all the lone votes for anyone that's on his side.  It kind of feels like Florida 2000 all over again, with Micheal playing the part of Nader.

That is a good point, but I am positive that CBS had this planned well before the people were voted out. Hey, if you think of it one way, the good team has 2/3 chance of getting one of their players back. 3/4 if Ashlea was there.

I think she got attacked by sharks.

It kind of feels like Florida 2000 all over again, with Micheal playing the part of Nader.  I just hope that Eric has made enough people sick to where they don't want him back in.

Ha ha - that's funny :)

Except this time we get to vote as many times as we want, and Kaysar fans are totally psyched about getting in their vote.

(Plus Kaysar is almost 3x as popular as Crappy in the latest CBS poll)

Kaysar was on to James. Eric was on to James. Michael didn't have a real chance to get into the James stuff.

It seems that most don't want Eric.. but that remains to be seen.

However, be very wary about some's motives in pushing for a Micheal vote.

A vote for Micheal is considered safe for James. Kaysar is the worst possible HG to come back for Jame's safety.

I vote to unevict Kaysar. Sends a message to the "Friends" and is another person to go against James.

Gotta love it!

I have a bunch of friends and family who do NOT watch the feeds and I don't tell them anything about them....... 

.......and they still HATE Eric just from what's on the TV show....... 

..........so if Eric comes back I will ONLY believe that CBS rigged the vote!!!!!!!!

Same here-everyone I know that only watches the tv show hate Eric and Ivette!

I asked my husband tonight, as a person who only watches the tv show-no live feeds, message boards, or input from me-what do you think of Eric? He said "Oh Cappy? He's a dictating douchebag!!!" LOL his words, not mine, but I definitely have to agree! :D

Guest WhitePhoenix
The Sov6 wants Michael back, I think he's a much better competitor and deserves it after the scheme that "Friendship" used to get him evicted.  Kaysar didn't even help him win POV.
Kaysar was on to James. Eric was on to James. Michael didn't have a real chance to get into the James stuff. 

It seems that most don't want Eric.. but that remains to be seen. 

However, be very wary about some's motives in pushing for a Micheal vote. 

A vote for Micheal is considered safe for James. Kaysar is the worst possible HG to come back for Jame's safety. 

I vote to unevict Kaysar. Sends a message to the "Friends" and is another person to go against James. 

Gotta love it!

If anyone thinks that bringing Mike would be beneficial to JAMES in any way they are wrong. Even Mike will be filled in when he comes in the house so really, whoever comes back, James ass is toast. Sorry James fans.

http://mortystv.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t...t=4997&start=15

BB screwed up revealing this twist this week. They should have waited one more week after Maggie was evicted so there would be two players from each "team" vying for the vote. Now that there are two players from one team and one player from the other team the "good team" supporters will split their votes among Michael and Kaysar.

All the "bad team" supporters will vote for Eric and he'll be back. Lights out fishes!

Guest mizzshugga

As far as I can tell, the votes are nowhere near split. Most people are rallying for Kaysar, Micheal has his little group of fans but nothing to disrupt the vote, and its pretty much lights out for Eric.

BB screwed up revealing this twist this week.  They should have waited one more week after Maggie was evicted so there would be two players from each "team" vying for the vote.  Now that there are two players from one team and one player from the other team the "good team" supporters will split their votes among Michael and Kaysar.

All the "bad team" supporters will vote for Eric and he'll be back.  Lights out fishes!

Okey Dokey Pokey...I guess we'll see after next Thursday, huh?

BB screwed up revealing this twist this week.  They should have waited one more week after Maggie was evicted so there would be two players from each "team" vying for the vote.  Now that there are two players from one team and one player from the other team the "good team" supporters will split their votes among Michael and Kaysar.

All the "bad team" supporters will vote for Eric and he'll be back.  Lights out fishes!

Buddy, with a comment like that you belong with the "fishes".

Guest mary70

For those voting KAYSAR....when you press your back button, the vote defaults back to ERIC....you must click on KAYSAR again, then vote...this happens when pressing "F5" aswell. Please take the extra second to ensure your vote in actually going to KAYSAR!!! Thanks and Happy voting.....

Guest HeidiCT

It has been doing the same to me. Of course there are people on here who say that we are making it up and are being a bunch of crybabies. Mmmm, sounds like some of Cappy's cult got a hold of a computer.