Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Koli (Eliminated 5/25) and Sam (Eliminated 5/4)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,839 posts

Koli

Height: 6'1"
Hometown: Rohnert Park, CA

With Koli's Tongan roots, it seems that his culture has given him an excuse to be big and not worry about his weight. There are expectations that are put on Koli because of his weight: he is expected to eat more than everyone else, and he is the first person everyone calls when they need help moving. Koli works as a high school football coach in the day and is head of security during the night shift. This makes it hard to work out and causes him to eat at odd hours. Koli has grown up playing many sports and understands the importance of healthy living. He is very involved in athletics and wants to continue coaching where he can be a role model for young men. The first step to this dream in his life is being healthy and getting in shape.

Sam

Height: 6'4"
Hometown: Rohnert Park, CA

Sam was born in 1985 on the tiny island of American Samoa. At eight months of age, his uncle and aunt, who live in the States, adopted Sam. Growing up in a Samoan family, being big was normal. There were always numerous family gatherings and plenty of food. Sam now works mainly in security and his schedule is abnormal; he works late nights and sleeps most of the day. Sam also commits his time volunteering as a youth football coach. This does not help establish healthy eating habits as he normally eats at late/odd hours. Not only does Sam want to get healthy and control his weight, but he also wants to develop better eating and workout habits. Many people in Sam's family have diabetes, hypertension and gout. Sam believes that if he can do this for himself, he will be a great example to his family and many others in his culture. He intends on winning The Biggest Loser and bringing back what he learns to his large family (where he is one of over 150 grandchildren and great-grandchildren).

NBC

Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,182 posts
I really like this team, especially Koli. Looking forward to watching them through the season.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
I like them too as long as they don't become whiney butt babies attached to Bob at the hip.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
"Sam was born in 1985 on the tiny island of American Samoa" The dude IS an tiny island. Holy Koli!! These guys are HUGE! And I don't mean fat. These guys are monsters! When they were stomping their feet at the weigh-in, I thought they were going to break the scale.

I hope they stick around.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I really like this team! I especially like Koli, I hope they stick around a while.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
im not rooting against this team at all.. they are just my least favorites out of everybody.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,839 posts
I thought for sure I had seen this posted somewhere...Oh well, most know about Sam's accident. Here is an update.

Sam Poueu Upgraded To Stable Condition From Critical Condition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users