Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Survivor 20 Discussion Thread

why the heck isn't shane powers with the villians?!

That dude was not playing with a full deck. Maybe a lack of nicotine. Anybody who sits around checking messages on a fake blackberry is wacked.

Yes he was whacked, I agree. But seeing him with Coach, Randy and Russell would have been freaken awesome!

Yes he was whacked, I agree. But seeing him with Coach, Randy and Russell would have been freaken awesome!

He would need a case of Marlboro's to put up with that group.

Yes, I agree. They WOULD be fun to watch!!!

Whoa! looking at those pics- what happened to Aras?? Looks like he's trying to imitate Rupert...

Does anybody know how long it is between the actual ending of the taping of Survivor and the airing of the finale?

Does anybody know how long it is between the actual ending of the taping of Survivor and the airing of the finale?

Quite a bit of time Kiddy. From my understanding S20 was already finished filming before the finale of S19 was aired.

Season 20 was finished taping shortly after season 19 started, it takes a very long time to edit things once they get back, keep in mind that none of the editing is done while they are still playing the game, it's only done once the game is over for them...

Can you imagine being on survivor, going thru all that hell, coming home and having to wait several months for the show to air and not being able to talk about it, only to find out you got a lousy edit! That would suck.

Handsome doctor from season 17, he was from Atlanta...

marcus.jpg

Are you being serious? That's a terrible choice for this show.

I was just telling Sugar who he was... I have no opinion about him being on the show... :)

Are you being serious? That's a terrible choice for this show.

Are you being serious? He was a friggen amazing competitor. If it wasn't for him, his tribe would have been down and out early on. Plus, he was totally one of the nice guys. I'm really surprised he wasn't chosen.

There is always the possibility that he was asked. I am sure that the final list includes a number that are fill-ins for those who didn't want to or couldn't make it. Yul would have been on my wish list but I don't think it would fit in his plans anymore.

There is always the possibility that he was asked. I am sure that the final list includes a number that are fill-ins for those who didn't want to or couldn't make it. Yul would have been on my wish list but I don't think it would fit in his plans anymore.

True and he isn't THAT memorable. I think Elle just us crushing on him. The rest of us are like Who? :P

I remembered him! I wanted Ozzy and Shane... Neither of them are on this season...

Only one hour and 15 minutes (or so) to go!! I'm excited. AND it's two hours tonight!!