Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Survivor 20 Discussion Thread

This is getting as bad as RWRW Challenges. They use the same people over and over. As much as I like to see some of the former players, once you've done TWO, you should be done. Go get a job. Sheesh!

I do hope Tyson is as funny this season.

I agree Francis, I don't think they should bring players back after they've played twice. That's enough.

Tyson was a riot last time, I bet he will be just as funny this season!

Really looking forward to this season.

I wish they would've brought back Shambo... the exchanges between her and Coach would be priceless..

I have some reading to do about some of these tocowhatever players. Can't really comment on things I didn't see/hear. Anyone got a quick primer guide to that season?

Boston Rob is a great player and I'm glad he's back. Since he has not seen Russel's season Russel just might be able to make him his puppet and have him think the way Russel wants him to think.

I liken that to Bill Gates trying to influence Einstein. :animated_rotfl:

People I hope do good:

Rupert

Cirie

Amanda

Pavarti

Stephanie

Sandra!

courtney

People I dont really care how the do:

Colby

James

JT

Candice

Daniele

Jerri

people I hope do awful!:

Tom.

Tyson

Randy

Russell

Rob

Coach

Hopeful final 3:

Cirie

Rupert

Sandra

I think the heroes won't do so well. The villians are all gonna look at each other and say, "Look, we are all on the villian team for a reason. Obviously we can't trust each other. Let's just concentrate in knocking the Heroes out and then well cut each others throats after the merge." The Heroes attitude us gonna be, they are the good guys and the good guys always win! Let's just work together and be friends.

If production has a hand in things they will want the Heroes to be the victors. People will be cheering for the good guys and it will be good for ratings.

just sayin

In past season's I would always get so upset by the "mean players" LOL so last season I made a real effort to watch for the entertainment value of the show. While I didn't like Russell H at all I enjoyed the season so much! I have really disliked so many of the players ( Jerri, Randy, Coach, Russell ) that I am looking forward to watching with a different mindset this season. I do hope that ultimately Good triumphs over Evil as that is the way I think life should be but hey - I want to be entertained too!!

(oh and I am so grateful that Johnny Fairplay is NOT going to be on the show!!!)

:giggle:

If production has a hand in things they will want the Heroes to be the victors. People will be cheering for the good guys and it will be good for ratings.

just sayin

I'm not of the camp that production influences the game to that extent. Also, Heroes and Villians is just the titles the producers gave to these people. Who knows, some of the villians may be come heroes and the heroes, villians.

It's an interesting thought. What if someone completely changes their game? Maybe you hated them in their first season. Can a villian become a good guy and change your opinion of him or her?

Snancypants, that's kind of how I watch each season. I respect people who play the game to win, good or evil. If you are great at competitions like Ozzie or Terry, I like them. If they make some crafty moves like making a fake immunity idol or finding the idols without clues, I like those players too. I don't really view people as evil or nasty... well I do, but it doesn't kill the season for me. For example, Russell burning socks and dumping water and telling the Katrina lie are all just part of his game. I don't think that makes him nasty. However, I didn't like his remarks about Shambo's hair. That just wasn't necessary.

I love the hero's and I love to hate the villians on the upcoming season. I've come to realize that if every season was filled with people we like the show would be lucky to make 10 saesons before it was canceled. The villians are the ones that keep the show going year after year. We need the coaches, the Fairplays, the Russel's and Randys to keep the show interesting. Without them you would wind up with a season full of Cirie's. See how far that gets ya!!! :animated_rotfl:

This isn't really Survivor 20 per se, but didn't know where else to put it. Survivor had some kind of big reunion party yesterday - saw a bunch of pics on facebook.

This isn't really Survivor 20 per se, but didn't know where else to put it. Survivor had some kind of big reunion party yesterday - saw a bunch of pics on facebook.

and you didn't post the link? :bangin:

I just read that the event was the 10th anniversary of the first Survivor

Ah, I was wondering what the occasion was. No wonder so many of the "good ones" were there. (I don't mean good vs evil, I mean good as in memorable, entertaining, likeable, etc.)

(oh and I am so grateful that Johnny Fairplay is NOT going to be on the show!!!)

:giggle:

I can't agree more! I can't stand him! Not for his "dead grandma" thing either......but how he acted after the season was over.

I'm getting pretty excited for the season to begin!

I hope I'm not disappointed!!!! lol

jmho :pixiedust:

THANK YOU so much for putting the spoiler thread above. I kept accidentally clicking on it.