Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Survivor 20 Discussion Thread

final 3- stupid. (althought cirie would have won the season if it was final 3 instead of 2)

OK I watched the preview on the People's choice awards tonight... and I got chills... officially excited now!!

CAST

Amanda

Candice

Cirie

Coach

Courtney

Danielle

James

Jerri

JT

Parvati

Randy

Rob

Rupert

Russell H.

Sandra

Stephenie

Sugar

Tom

Tyson

You're missing Colby from that list

Thanks, Marty and Pinkie! Great stuff!

Russell, Coach, Randy, Tyson and Rob all on the same team spells PURE ENTERTAINMENT!

What I found really interesting was what Amanda had to say... she played her second tribal council the same as the first because she went straight into the second one before the first one aired, so she had no idea that her strategy at tribal tanked.... so with that logic... Russell will play the same way and lose again LOL

I cant wait to see Rupert and Sandra team up again.. Hopefully they take Cirie under their wing!

What I found really interesting was what Amanda had to say... she played her second tribal council the same as the first because she went straight into the second one before the first one aired, so she had no idea that her strategy at tribal tanked.... so with that logic... Russell will play the same way and lose again LOL

Not necessarily. Remember someone asked F3 what they thought their chances were during the questioning. Russell said when he walked in he thought he had like a 95% but after the questioning he felt it was about 55%. He knew that something was wrong. I think the edit of the questioning made it look like Russell may have had a chance, but if we saw the raw footage it may be obvious that the jury wasn't voting for Russell.

Also this jury will be veterans who have all played. Some won, some lost. If Russell can pull the same game off of them and keep his ego in check, he'll get more votes.

Also this jury will be veterans who have all played. Some won, some lost. If Russell can pull the same game off of them and keep his ego in check, he'll get more votes.

Tell that to Boston Rob.

I am hoping once S20 starts we can quit talking about Russell all the time. I am really looking forward to this cast and some of the past brilliant players. Hoping Russell just gets his 5 minutes in the background. I did not like that they built last season around one player. To me that was a waste of Survivor. Season 20 I am hoping that they don't spotlight one person and we get to see ALL of them.

I am sooooooooo looking forward to this Season!

Go JT, Tom, Parv, Stephanie, James, Rupert, Sugar, Tyson and one of my all time favorites Boston Rob!

Really interesting find at EW.com.... brief interview with each person then Jeff's take on them.... worth the read

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20334778,00.html

Finally got the chance to check this link out. It's interesting. I like how Russell said he's going to ride Boston Rob's coattails. LoL Isnt that ironic? Don't ya think?

Finally got the chance to check this link out. It's interesting. I like how Russell said he's going to ride Boston Rob's coattails. LoL Isnt that ironic? Don't ya think?

tmi.gif

This is getting as bad as RWRW Challenges. They use the same people over and over. As much as I like to see some of the former players, once you've done TWO, you should be done. Go get a job. Sheesh!

I do hope Tyson is as funny this season.

I just read that link with the survivors thoughts, and probst input...

sounds like Cirie already has a HUGE threat on her back.. alot of them said they want her out quickly.

Don't worry Marty... Rob will cut his throat

LOVE Rob!!!

Counting on that!

I just read that link with the survivors thoughts, and probst input...

sounds like Cirie already has a HUGE threat on her back.. alot of them said they want her out quickly.

She's so overrated. She has no game other than appearing harmless. She won't go far this time.

Counting on that!

You're just opening your self up to dissappointment.

i dont think she is overratted..she got 4th, then 3rd..

and they changed it back to final 2 that season, or she would have won the whole show.

Two things struck me.

1. Russel is a villan, shouldn't that clue in the others? I mean really he is the only person they kept from season 19 and he is a villan, that should be a red alert for the rest of the island.

2. In order for Russel's game play to be successful (if he sticks to his play from 19) then his team has to lose. Russel can't control who goes home if his team keeps winning. So I expect the "Heroes" will see themselves as winners for quite sometime.

Oh and I will dibs Russel since no one else has.

Two things struck me.

1. Russel is a villan, shouldn't that clue in the others? I mean really he is the only person they kept from season 19 and he is a villan, that should be a red alert for the rest of the island.

2. In order for Russel's game play to be successful (if he sticks to his play from 19) then his team has to lose. Russel can't control who goes home if his team keeps winning. So I expect the "Heroes" will see themselves as winners for quite sometime.

They taped season 20 before the finale of season 19. Not one person in Heroes and Villains has a clue who Russell is or how he played the game. Half of them are villains so I don't think that will make much of a difference.

i dont think she is overratted..she got 4th, then 3rd..

and they changed it back to final 2 that season, or she would have won the whole show.

Fluff in Survivor has a way of floating to the top.

People I want out !

ROB

RUSSELL

JERRI

Hate there game play! To think I have to listen to Boston Rob one more time, makes my stomach turn.

Two things struck me.

I agree with Marty on your first point. For the second, I don't think it was Russell's game plan to lose those challenges. It just happened that way. Galu was a better team. I think Russ would prefer to go into the merge with numbers and then pick off who he needs to pick off. Someone said it in that link that the floaters need to be axed early. I think it was JT. I hope Courtney is the first to go, followed by Cirie and Sugar. Though I like Sugar.