Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Hangover

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Released on DVD

Soooo Funny.

King123's Offical Rating B+

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
We watched this Thursday and thought it was pretty darn funny. I'm not usually into what I call "gross" humor and there is a few scenes I could have done without but, I agree with King B+.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
only complaints, the language can get pretty bad at times... and the very end duing the credits they show some inappropriet pictures...
by brother said the credits were halarious though.
so it just what your taste is..

def. not for kids though.
-langauge, and they show a female nude 1 time, and a man once too.. untill the credits when they show alot.
---
but i agree with CECI, I usually tend to stay away from this stuff, but its pretty good.

l1zz1e

l1zz1e

• Pip
  • 415 posts
HILARIOUS!

btw, my mom bought this for my 24 year old son, she got the R and unrated versions and asked which she should give him; I told her the R would be bad enough and I was right, lol.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Just watched it - totally funny movie. I loved it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users