Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

SPOILER: Episode 6.12: Title Unknown

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

Grey's Anatomy: Will Another Woman Come Between Alex and Izzie?

Dec 4, 2009 10:02 PM ET by Natalie Abrams

After taking a five-episode hiatus to shoot a film and spend time with her new daughter, Katherine Heigl will return to Grey's Anatomy for the Jan. 21 episode. Izzie's absence has certainly affected her hubby, Alex (Justin Chambers), who may not be able to forgive her for running out on their marriage. TVGuide.com caught up with Chambers on the set of Grey's, where he spilled that the pair's marital problems may send Alex running into another woman's arms.

When Izzie returns, Chambers says that she and Alex will have some work to do. "Alex is just fed up. He's not built for all of this. He really meant what he said when he committed to her at their wedding and now he just feels that it's all rushed too fast and he hasn't really necessarily thought things through. He has so much emotional baggage anyway."

"Did he really do the right thing?" Chambers ponders. "Maybe he didn't. Does she really love him or does she love the idea of them? She's got so much to work out on her own, that maybe they're not supposed to be together for a while, maybe never."

Alex seeks solace at Joe's bar, where his inebriation, as it often does on this show, sends him straight into a one-night stand. Who, you ask? We're sworn to secrecy, but Chambers hints that fans will be supremely shocked. "I was totally thrown off by it. I think it's great though. It just adds a little spice to the show. The writers are really good at turning corners and taking your head for a little spin. It surprised me as much as it will the audience."

Could this continuing marital strife send Izzie running from Seattle Grace again? Only time will tell, but Chambers, and the rest of the Grey's cast, have been supportive of Heigl's split-time between the big and small screens. "Katherine is a movie star now," Chambers says. "She's got such an exciting career going on. I'm so happy for her. She's got to be a movie star."

If Heigl does end up exiting after this season, she'll be the second of the original five main cast members to say goodbye to the show. Last season, T.R. Knight left the ABC series to pursue other projects, but Chambers says he understands the need to move on. "I'm really psyched to see people progress and grow and change. This show is such a great springboard for all of us," he says. "I plan on having a career after this show, but with my situation with all my kids, this is the perfect job to have."

Indeed, Chambers says he's not going anywhere. "I love coming to work and I love the people I work with. On hiatus, I've taken advantage of free time with my family, but I'm going to do a little film this summer. We'll see what happens, but I definitely like my job. I know what it's like to not know where you're going to work next and I don't want to go back to that."

Even if Heigl did leave the show, there'd be plenty of other characters to fill the void. Grey's introduced four new doctors to the mix this season alone. "The show is really good at bringing new blood in," Chambers says. "I'm really excited about all these new people that have come on. They're really hungry and they're interesting. They bring out different sides of our characters, so it's good for us too. I want the show to go a couple more years, so I think they help give it steam."

Who do you think Alex's mystery woman is? Discuss in the comments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users