Sign in to follow this  
Charmed420

Charmed

Any news on the next season or when the DVD of season 2 comes out? All of this is very disturbing to me that the series final may be just a few weeks away and the DVDs are taking FOREVER to come out! What will I do??????

That is it WB will really be scratched from my viewing if they get rid of Charmed... I am so sick of WB ruining good shows by ending them too early....whatever happened to watching shows for like 10 years like Knots Landing and Dallas and Falcon Crest...

That is it WB will really be scratched from my viewing if they get rid of Charmed... I am so sick of WB ruining good shows by ending them too early....whatever happened to watching shows for like 10 years like Knots Landing and Dallas and Falcon Crest...

:clap I couldn't agree more! We don't find out about Charmed's fate until May 15... :(

Episode 7.20: Imaginary Friends

Airdate: May 8, 2005

04/26 - BACK FROM THE FUTURE - Unbeknownst to the Charmed Ones, baby Wyatt's (Kristopher and Jason Simmons) new "imaginary" friend is actually the demon Vicus (guest star Marcus Chait), who is trying to win Wyatt's trust to turn him evil. Piper casts a spell to be able to understand baby Wyatt, but inadvertently brings 25-year-old Wyatt (guest star Wes Ramsey) back from the future. When Vicus places a curse on baby Wyatt, the effects are seen immediately in future Wyatt, who physically transforms into a darker version of his previous self. Evil and powerful, future Wyatt kidnaps baby Wyatt so that the sisters can not convert him back to good. Meanwhile, before future Wyatt leaves, he gives Phoebe, Paige, Piper and Leo insight into the future. Source: The WB

04/25 - A demon poses as Wyatt's imaginary friend to lure the boy to the dark side, but it's the adult Wyatt who is corrupted after the sisters mistakenly summon him from the future. Source: TV Guide Online

03/16 - Drew Fuller hasn't shown up in any of the scripts up to Episode 21, so it's looking doubtful. But maybe this'll interest you: Wes Ramsey just started shooting Episode 20, in which he'll will reprise his role from last season as Future Wyatt. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

03/12 - Piper is concerned about Wyatt's development and safety. It seems Wyatt is now going to a normal preschool. Leo is concerned that Wyatt is talking to himself but the teacher says to not worry, kids do that. Unknown to them, a demon named Vicius has dressed playfully to not scare the child while he's trying to tap into his dark side and lure Wyatt into evil. Phoebe, who seems to be going to school (maybe to get a degree in psychology?) asks one of her teachers for advice on Wyatt. The teacher says that he must have an imaginary friend as so many children do. The sisters summon Future Wyatt to help understand what Baby Wyatt is going through. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 7.21: Death Becomes Them

Airdate: May 15, 2005

05/03 - Zankou taps the services of the insidious Alchemist (John Kassir) to weaken the nerves of the sisters in a ploy to gain control of the Book of Shadows. Meanwhile, Darryl struggles to keep Insp. Sheridan (Jenya Lano) in the dark about the Charmed Ones. Source: TV Guide Online

04/20 - LOSING FAITH

Episode 7.22: Something Wicca This Way Goes? (Series or season finale)

Airdate: May 22, 2005

05/09 - In the seventh-season finale, Zankou plans to access the Book of Shadows by stealing the powers of the Charmed Ones; Sheridan and the FBI plan a raid on Halliwell manor as the witches prepare for an all-out assault against their demonic foe. Source: TV Guide Online

General Season 7 Spoilers:

05/09 - Gildart Jackson divulges that we may be seeing him back on the show sometime soon. "One of the things they told me at the end of last season was that vanquished is never really vanquished. And it's now actually proving to be the case as I'm going in to do an episode of Charmed in a couple of weeks. I can't tell you what's going to happen, but I can tell you, I suppose, that I'm doing it. I can't tell you if it's a one-off or if it's the start of another arc. Brad [brad Kern, the show runner] likes to keep all those things very close to his chest." Source: Charmed Magazine (Thanks Demis for the tip.)

All I have found is.....

Charmed airs Sundays at 8 p.m. EST on The WB. The series was picked up for an 8th season of 22 episodes and will remain in its timeslot.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad it is still on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:)

thank you Jem!!
You're welcome!

I finished watching the Charmed season finale over an hour ago. Wow! I don't want to spoil it for those of you who haven't gotten to see it yet. I know that at the time they filmed the season finale, they didn't know if it was going to be a series or season finale, since Charmed hadn't been picked up for renewal yet. So the way that it ended could have been either/or. I'm glad we're going to see what happens next. You're in for an action-packed episode!! :D

I have my day planned to watch at 500PM PST (8PM Eastern) on WPIX 11 in NYC via Dish Network, no commercial intended lol lol :D:D

I hope since they know next season is the end that they find a way to bring back Billy Zane for Phoebe, that Cole puts in an appearance and we see their Grandmother, Mother and of course PRUE!!

I know i know Shannon Dougherty is a pain in the ass but Spelling has forgiven her in the past.

05/23 - A lot of you asked if Holly, Rose, and Alyssa would be there in season 8, if we would see those other actresses who portrayed the Charmed Ones at the end of the episode, if Brian Krause and Dorian Gregory would be there next year, etc. Holly, Rose, and Alyssa will be there next season as their current contracts include season 8. As for the three other actresses (their glamoured self), it is unknown if they will return and for how long. It is unknown at this point if Brian and Dorian will return as well. Remember that season 8 has NOT been written at this point, so it is impossible for us to know how the finale will be handled, how will the Charmed Ones be able to get their lives back again or if they will lead a double life, if will we see the CO's as their galmoured-self again in a few episodes, if the kids will be raised by Victor or if they will go back to Leo and Piper, etc. The first episode will be written at the end of June or early July, therefore, we should get answers around end of July or early August. But since Holly, Alyssa, and Rose are signed to star in season 8 and since WB is advertising next season with the three actresses' pictures, don't panic too much people, things will be alright!

Also, just read that Season 2 of Charmed is coming out on DVD August 23, 2005. :D

I hope since they know next season is the end that they find a way to bring back Billy Zane for Phoebe, that Cole puts in an appearance and we see their Grandmother, Mother and of course PRUE!!

I know i know Shannon Dougherty is a pain in the ass but Spelling has forgiven her in the past.

Lauren, it does not look like she will return..... :(

05/23 - "Will Prue ever come back to the show?" No. Well, extremely unlikely. Shannen Doherty will now star in her own tv show on UPN (it's called Love, INC.); therefore, her schedule will not give her time to guest star elsewhere. Also, the actress has said time and time again that she was done with Charmed and would not go back.

But also, regarding Shannen's new show, I found this:

In a move that will shock absolutely no one, sources confirm that UPN has dropped Shannen Doherty as the star of its new fall sitcom, Love, Inc. The former 90210/Charmed diva

Not sure about test audiences and all that, but since they tried this show already (remember Miss Match with Alicia Silverstone) and it didnt work, I have to wonder if it Shannon or the concept that tanked with viewers. Because of her previous antics, Shannon makes for an easy scapegoat.

I had read that clip about Shannon not coming back to Charmed, but I still hope that for their last season they work it out so she does. Not likely, but a gal can hope :wink:

What would they do with only 2 sisters? People will never go for another long lost sister. If she is leaving, they should just give the show a final show before they totally kill the show.

No Mrs. P not shannon replacing one of the sisters but a cameo from beyond the grave. If mom and grandma can come back why not Prue. I would love to see her again. All of the current 3 are signed through the next season.

The way Shannon has abandoned 2 of Aaron Spelling shows, so much as I liked her character, she doesn't deserve to come back, not even for 1 show.

'Charmed' Catches a Little Luck

By Kate O'Hare

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - David Janollari to pitch him on why he should pick up 'Charmed' for one more year, all the different things I could still do for the show.

"When you're a bubble show, the network has every right to look at their next year's schedule with all their new shows. You have to re-pitch your series. They have every right to be concerned that the legs are getting fatigued, and the last thing you want to do is pick up a show one year late.

"Not all of us have the luxury of being multimillionaires and being able to, quote, unquote, leave while we're on top." After all, Kern isn't just worrying about himself and stars Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano and Rose McGowan, who play the good-witch Halliwell siblings in San Francisco.

"You're responsible for 250 people who work on the show," Kern says, "and all the people who service those people. My job is always to see what I can do to get the show picked up for one more year, by hook or by crook." He credits fan efforts for contributing to the show's return. "I think every little thing that everybody did helped, fans sending in e-mails, letters and candles, my dog-and-pony show, and the fans tuning in to watch the last several episodes and not letting the ratings drop lower."

Kern says "Charmed" returns for the same budget as last year, which will require some creative economizing. Also complicating the issue is that "Charmed" finds itself sandwiched between half-hour comedies, with a "Reba" repeat on one side, and "Blue Collar TV" on the other -- along with facing direct competition again this year from ABC's formidable "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." "I think they recognize that we lost some viewers by being up against the juggernaut that was ABC," Kern says, "and being marooned. But we still pulled in our 3.5 to 4 million viewers no matter what, and that's a lot on The WB.

"It's a tough slot. David said we're an anchor show, and we still have a loyal following, and that's meaningful to him and the network as we enter into our eighth year, and they try to launch their next generation of shows."

The uncertainty at the end of season seven left Kern unable to pen a definitive closer. "I did admittedly write an episode that erred more on the side of a series finale than a season finale, because I didn't want to leave the fans with nothing to hold onto for eternity, if that was to be the end. "But I did leave myself enough outs, and I have thought through things that I could do to spin the show off in a fresh direction if we did get picked up. Because if you're going to do an eighth season, you're going to need to till new ground."

At season's end, the Charmed Ones -- Piper (Combs), Phoebe (Milano) and Paige (McGowan) -- had their slates wiped clean and were transformed into new versions of themselves (with different actresses), able to now live in anonymity without fear of their magical powers being discovered.

Since all three original stars are contracted for one more year, Kern faces the challenge of restoring the sisters. Also, because of the budget, they must stay in the now-deserted Halliwell mansion. "Can't afford to rebuild," Kern says. "They will stay in the house, one way or another. I don't want to get out of this cheaply. I think the audience would be upset, and I don't blame them. I don't want to use memory dust; I don't want to use the cleaners; I don't want to cast spells. They're going to have to get out of this one authentically, and I think that'll be more rewarding for the audience."

New additions this year include Sugar Ray frontman and "Extra" host Mark McGrath. Kern isn't quite sure what to do with him yet, but he hopes to make him a new love interest for Phoebe. "The challenge," Kern says, "is to make him different from any other love interest we've had for her before."

Although adding McGrath was not Kern's idea, he says, "Obviously, with single women, you need single men. So when they say 'Mark McGrath,' I say 'No problem.' I'll find a way."

There'll also be a new girl in town. "We're going to be meeting a new witch in the season as well," Kern says. "She will be driving the girls crazy. Who knows, maybe she'll take off, and there'll be a ninth season. "It'll say 'Charmed' on my tombstone. That's the only thing I'll ever be known for, I'm sure, but if that's it, I'm blessed and grateful. It's been, and continues to be, a great run."

Thanks Lauren, Im looing forward to Phoebe having a new man!