Dade

Russell Hantz - Part 2

russellh.jpg

Russell H.

Biography

Russell Hantz (36)

Hometown: Dayton, Texas

Russell Hantz

I really want Russell to win, too! I think he's played the best and definitely been the most entertaining. But if it can't be him I hope it's Natalie.

I hope Mick and Brett and Natalie decide it is time for Russell to go. I am bored with the Russell show. I am not sure why I can't jump on the Russell/Natalie bandwagon. I really always felt cheated that we did not get to see more of the other survivors.

I have a sneaky feeling Santa is rooting for Russell. :animated_scratchchin:

Remember, our demented hero/villian still has an idol tucked away and the previews for tomorrow's show hints that

yet ANOTHER idol may be up for auction

Like him or not (according to the spoilers)

he's gonna be around for awhile.

I'm guessing the reason he is getting so much TV time is that the others are just plain boring. This show, like other shows is dependant on ratings. Like Russel or not he definately is having a polarizing effect on the viewers. That in its self will boost ratings.

I found myself hating him in the beginning (especialy the Katrina lie) but now I'm rooting for him for one simple reason: He's playing the game, always, day in and day out. Most of the others (whom I like) seem to wait for something to happen or hoping to win immunity to stick around another 3 days. Russel has not won immunity yet, found and played two idols so far and has never had his name once written on parchment. (I think) Based on that I'll go out on a limb and predict he takes first or second place. If there is an Americia's vote to give one of them some cash I would not surprise me if he wins that as well.

stevea thanks for ruining my Christmas wish :brood: Hope those are not real spoilers.

I have said before we only know that the others are boring is because that is the way they get their edit. The decided probably before they were in their location to make it the Russell show. I think they chose him because he could play the part of the evil survivor.

We only get to see a few minutes of all the days they are on the island.

How could Russell NOT be around for awhile? It doesn't take a "spoiler," to figure that one out. He owns one immunity idol and despite my earlier prediction to the contrary; it looks as if there's more.......If it is hidden, well, you know what is going to happen, or you should.

I've come to realize that whether or not you would have Russell and the Mrs. over for supper, you have to kind of agree that everybody left BUT Russell seems to have the idea that they don't need to do anything but be complacent about the whole deal. It's as if Russell stole the vitamins and they all got placebos. Take Brett, for instance. No, you take him. I don't want him.

I'm thinking Russell and Natalie and I am also thinking that they feel the same.

I understand what you mean Slim, I don't care about spoilers, I scout them, but some people perfer not to know whats going to happen, and I respect them... It's all good to me...

The reason Russell gets all the air-time is because of us. Love him or hate him, by talking about him, you are showing interest. CBS edits to our tastes. I'm not saying they edit one show and then read the forum to see how they should edit the next episode. They probably have the whole season already edited. But it's Survivors popularity in the past that they edit for. They love to cast the next Rupert, Johnny Fairplay, or Ozzie. You may have your preferences, but CBS doesn't care as long as you're sitting on your sofa Thursday night.

steva don't take my comments seriously. I am sure my Christmas will be wonderful. When you first posted it I thought it said something about according to spoilers about Russell.

It's all good. :)

Well. One way or the other, I do indeed look forward to tomorrow night so Baron is no doubt right in thinking that CBS knows I'll be there; along with the rest of you. By the way, having you guys around to talk it all over makes it that much better. I thank you.

:party_smilie:

I really hope not. Throwing all these idols into the game makes it less interesting.

When did Survivor start putting the idols in camp? It used to be on Exile Island, so only a select few had a chance to look for it, but when did they bring it to camp?

When did Survivor start putting the idols in camp? It used to be on Exile Island, so only a select few had a chance to look for it, but when did they bring it to camp?

a season or 2 ago, I believe

Great, I avoid the spoilers like the plague, yet I come in here and have to read this,

"Like him or not (according to the spoilers)

he's gonna be around for awhile."

:disgust:

Great, I avoid the spoilers like the plague, yet I come in here and have to read this,

"Like him or not (according to the spoilers)

he's gonna be around for awhile."

:disgust:

You're right KORT... it's been fixed. Sorry

I really hope not. Throwing all these idols into the game makes it less interesting.

Yup, it sure does.

I miss Ozzy and when the show was really about the best survivor. A competitor that could win the challenges and show they are the best at surviving in the wilderness. I can't think of all the names but we had some really good survivors that just kept themselves in the game because of competitions and alliances.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

I agree Marty... Tom Westman was another one... Thanks for bringing that point up...

and when the show was really about the best survivor. A competitor that could win the challenges and show they are the best at surviving in the wilderness. I can't think of all the names but we had some really good survivors that just kept themselves in the game because of competitions and alliances.

Marty, RIGHT ON !!

At least the past idols you HAD to look, swim, search for.... HARD

why dont they just write on the clue - "go to team flag and look down" ??

guess it wouldnt matter now that they just hand them to Dummy the Troll

IMO

WOO HOO RUPPETMASTER DAY!!!

TEAM RUSSELL!!!

Tom Westman. Oh! :figment:

Okay. I think that Russell would be long-gone had Tom or Ozzy been on the same Survivor. Russell is still around (besides his incredible - or incredulous - ability to hone-in on hidden idols) because his Survivor mates have been sleepplaying. Or something. Russell is the star of Survivor Samoa because the rest of them clearly got sprayed with dumb dust and watched him do what he does EASILY and have done zero to stop him. It was much the same with Rupert's Survivor IMO.

If Russell wins this one (which I do not think that he will because it would have been TOO easy), it is their own fault and I won't be feeling poorly about it. He went to play, CBS saw ratings in him and so it goes. Natalie and Russell to the finish. I saw a photo of them walking the beach together from early SS and it was interesting.

Go Natalie!