Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

General Hospital

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
OMG I can't believe Georgie was murdered. They are really killing off a lot of cast members this year. inquisitive.gif

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Posted Feb 2nd 2008 12:45PM by TMZ Staff

Shell Kepler, who played nurse Amy Vining on "General Hospital" for more than 20 years, died yesterday in Portland, Ore. Paging Dr. Quartermaine!

According to the Medical Examiner's office, Kepler died of renal failure.

After her stint on "General Hospital" ended, Kepler moved to Portland and got involved in charity fundraising.

IMDb says she was 46, the M.E. says she was 49.

Racie

Racie

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Oh much to my heartbreak not many of you guys watch GH.

Not to worry, Ill see if I can keep the curious updated now and then.

I mean who knew they were going to put Michael in a coma to age him? I was thinking they needed to do this about 6 months ago. Funny, here they are with the plot line in place.

And now lets talk about that sneaky move to bring back the old Carly to play Claudia. I totally cant look at her and think Claudia, although we always knew Carly was the real gangsta .... I miss her so much.

Finally they let Emily die and maybe now they wont make Nikolas act so oblivious to his child and life.

And how much freaking money does that Dr Ian Devlin need? $10 mil from Nik for meds.... $ ?? amount from Claudia for attempting to kill Sonny, yet hitting Michael instead... and NOW ... he gets some from Kate?
I just wanted to say, I could totally live off way less than that and disappear.

I hope someone comes to watch/talk with me ... 30 yrs addicted to this show is ... well I will let you fill in that blank.

animated_bouncy.gif

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,339 posts
Racie I have been watching GH since the days of Steven Lars!!! Other soaps may come and go but for me GH is the only one I continue to watch. Since I work outside the home during the day I DVR and watch it later at night. (now that BB is over I can get caught up on my soap opera needs!) laugh.gif

I did read that they were not planning to age Michael yet. Seems odd that they wouldn't use this opportunity.

I am thrilled to have someone to discuss this show with!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Racie

Racie

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Im going to bet by November sweeps they have a new "Michael" in place or starting to talk about it for the following Feb. sweeps.

I too love this show. I mean all of them. There are plenty of characters I miss from the older days.

Thanks for the reply snancypants.

gossip.gif

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
They really need to age the kids a little.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
By DERRIK J. LANG, AP Entertainment Writer
1 hour, 27 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - Genie Francis is checking back into "General Hospital."

ADVERTISEMENT

The 46-year-old actress again will reprise her role as Laura on the ABC daytime soap opera beginning Aug. 26.

The character's 1981 fairy-tale wedding to Luke (played by Anthony Geary) was watched by 30 million viewers and landed the couple on the cover of Newsweek magazine. Francis began playing Laura in 1976.

"This is a short visit," Francis told The Associated Press on Friday. "It's a mother-daughter story. Years ago when I started playing the character as a 14-year-old girl, it was a mother-daughter story, only I was the daughter. So it's kinda cool this is full circle. It's nice to come back for visits. `General Hospital' is my home."

Laura was last seen slipping in and out of a catatonic state in 2007. The upcoming appearance will feature Laura in a story line with daughter Lulu. Francis, who now runs a home-furnishing shop in Belfast, Maine, said she was told that Laura wouldn't be killed off during her latest guest stint.

"I would stay on, but `General Hospital' honestly doesn't seem to want that relationship with this character at the moment," said Francis. "They want little short doses during sweeps periods. It's not entirely up to me. I'm thrilled and delighted my audience stands behind me. If they didn't, you can be sure I wouldn't get to come back for these visits."

Francis won a supporting actress Daytime Emmy in 2007 for previously reprising the role.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Celebs give their kids such ridiculous names!

We think Apple Paltrow Martin has just been beat for dumbest food-themed name.

According to a Soap Opera Digest, Z-lister Ingo Rademacher (he of the great name himself), an actor on General Hospital, named his new son Peanut Kai Rademacher.

Let's see who'll top that one!

What do you think: Peanut, cute name or silly silly???

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Yeah!! They are bringing back Laura!

I remember when she was 14 and so damn cute.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
She's still pretty cute Echo. I've been watching General Hospital since the beginning. Use to watch with my mom and grandma.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Joyami, do you remember when Audry killed some guy and hid he gun in the back of her toilet? It would have been late 60s early 70s. I remember watching this on my grandma's 1958 B&W console TV.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Yes, I think I do remember that. I can almost picture it. Geez, now I'm gonna go nuts trying to remember who the gun belonged to.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
I can't recall who own the gun either. Last that I can recall was Audry went to get the gun out of the back of the toilet and it was gone.

ericsturrock

ericsturrock

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,208 posts
The Shows best Soap out their currenlty, but i thing the show needs a new name "Mob Scene" as they hardly show the hospital on here anymore lol but its greatright now & Kirtsen Storms(Maxie)Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazycat

crazycat

• Pip
  • 2 posts
totally love maxie any time she is on. her and spinelle have great chemistry and they crack me up. gh did a great recast with ks as maxie.

crazycat

crazycat

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Is there any jason and robin fans out there that would like to see them back together? our at least having them in more scenes together! i think i will always have hope for a j+r reunion.

ericsturrock

ericsturrock

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,208 posts
SoapNet on Thursday & Friday censored actress Natalia Livingston's cleavage!!!

I have never heard of a network censoring someone's cleaveage.

genesleuth

genesleuth

• Pip
  • 35 posts
I don't know what I am doing here, but I would like to start an update on General Hospital. It is going toward celebrating its 50 anniversary . Many former actors have returned and it is really fun to see them and especially to remember. Join in on Abc in the afternoon and SoapNet during the evenings. Soapnet also has the entire week on Sat & Sun.

Sleuth----- GH is my one soap also and I have been watching since 1984 through the best and worst

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users