Sign in to follow this  
uvp

BB Jeff & Jordan doing Amazing Race 16

I think Jeff & Jordan are adorable. With that being said . . . I also think they're both dumb as dust. I fear they'll be eliminated early.

Alas, I'm sad to say your probably right.

We shall see!! I wish them lots of luck and can't wait to see them together again!!

Me too! I'm really excited to hear they'll be on TAR.....

Does anyone remember the dizzy blond from BB that was also on TAR?......she was with her boyfriend Donny I think.....they didn't last long.

:pixiedust:

^^^^^ allison

ick

Thanks Joni....and ick is right.....I was so glad when they got eliminated.

jmho :pixiedust:

heard the race was in Chile a few days ago. I am hoping Jeff and Jordan do well. I just think they are cute

Me too! I'm really excited to hear they'll be on TAR.....

Does anyone remember the dizzy blond from BB that was also on TAR?......she was with her boyfriend Donny I think.....they didn't last long.

:pixiedust:

Allison, she is a bit crazy but she is still smarter than J & J put together!!

Am I the only one who loves Alison? Even though Jun is one of my all-time favorite BB players I think Alison was def robbed that year. I don't think TAR is really her game though, she can't really manipulate anyone to get her to the end. :lol:

Idk if she's smarter than J and J put together though, I feel like Jordan out-smarted everyone in the BB house this summer.

Jun and Allison were awful..... and I was so glad when Allison and Danny were gone from TAR the second week.... I bet J&J do way better than that

June was incredibly clever - in a purely diabolical way. Alison was not a fave of mine. I always thought that she had a skewed view of things and in line with that, thought she was a femme fatale which I never saw. Sorry, Itnotsbb9 :frusty: I gotta disagree with 'ya on this one which is usually not the case.

Back to topic: I've no idea how J&J will do but I think they will be fun.

One more Allison comment then I'll stay on topic -- it was pretty darn funny when she hid in the big jar during all stars.

As for J&J - I'll be rooting for them to go all the way (on TAR that is..... :giggle: )

One more Allison comment then I'll stay on topic -- it was pretty darn funny when she hid in the big jar during all stars.

As for J&J - I'll be rooting for them to go all the way (on TAR that is..... :giggle: )

Wow, I forgot about that one, it was funny.

The only reason I HATED these two biznatches was after they found out they were the final two they had a few days in the house to chill. What did they do. They still dissed everyone when they did not have to. The things June said about her ex's daughter was downright mean and nasty. Natalie was a saint compared to the things she said.

speaking of gnat

whats with "the wedding" ?

havent heard a peep - my invite still hasnt arrived - did anyone else get thiers yet ? LOL

I think she's still negocaiting (spelling) with Julie and CBS.

i used to think allison should have won her season

but looking back now i flipped

just like with natalie this year you have to play social game and try to make as few enemies as possible

which allison didnt do

while both allison and jun were hated by their hg allison was more hated of two

but nonetheless allison was a hell of a bb player and probably top 10 all-time for me

I agree with you guys. I think Allison played an amazing game, she kicked ass and fought her way to the end; I do agree about the social game though. I don't feel like she should be compared to Natalie, because Natalie thought she was playing an amazing social game, whereas Allison just didn't care about the social aspect of the game. It would have been pretty epic to see her win, but Jun is the ultimate floater and she deserved to win imo.

They are two of my favorite female BB players of all-time.

I kind of think that Alison thought she was the very last femme fatale and she wasn't/isn't. She believed her own PR. I also think that Alison could have toned it down a bit and possibly won. She never set limits for herself and just seemed to have to have every male's attention always and Jun was just smarter and used Alison which is why she won and Alison didn't. Lesser of two evils BB, that one. Jun laughed at everybody and took the money and has probably tripled it by now. Both unlikeable women IMO.

I read on vevmo and aabb that they have been eliminated from the race. There was a picture of them vacationing in Mexico(which is apparently where they are sending the eliminated teams).

http://vevmo.com/imagehosting/2324b29a9595e742.jpg

How good, and skinny, does Jordan look? And she's finally got a good bra on! lol

She always looks great, doesn't she?

She always looks great, doesn't she?

She definitely looked great pre-show, and I've always thought she was gorgeous, but she looks much better than she did on finale night. I think she really got in shape for the race.

I bet they fought and nit picked each other the whole way. They are cute and all but there is only so much J&J I can handle after seeing them 24/7 this past summer. And don't yell at me you J&J lovers - I do think they are a nice couple, I've just reached my saturation point with them. :)

Edited to remove a potential spoiler statement.