Sign in to follow this  
uvp

BB Jeff & Jordan doing Amazing Race 16

2je6zyp.jpg

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/20...o-says-yes.html

Edited by JEDI
Added a link

Very excited for them!!

The only potential problem I see is Jeff's temper. I saw him get pretty angry/frustrated at her when she wasn't doing well, but if he stays cool and patient I think they have a real shot.

Did being from another tv show help Rob and Amber in the race?

P.S. How cute and excited does Jordan look in that picture?

Like her, don't like him...

I think this is how I feel, too. I think Jordan is so sweet and even though at the time I was bitter about her winning, I think she deserved it. (she was my favorite based on pre-show interviews, but I think my love faded for her because I didn't like Jeff; but after seeing her in interviews and chats and things post-show I remembered why I loved her in the first place. :love: ) I kinda feel like Jeff is using her to get his big break. I like Jeff ok, but I did not like the way he treated her in the house and I can't imagine it will be any better on the race. :(

Is this for real? Are they really on TAR?

I've seen it confirmed on tons of other sites so I'd say that it's true.

Cool. I liked when they had Rob and Amber on TAR. Its the one show that really takes to having people from other shows come on it. I think because it is more of a race and less of a social backstabbing game. I didn't like Jordan that much on BB till the end. Jeff I did like, but he was on the wrong side of the house. It will be interesting to see these two on TAR. Though I don't think they will do as well as Rob and Amber did.

TAR article.

11/28/09 03:54 PM Edit Reply Quote

Big Brother 11's Jeff & Jordan on Amazing Race

Popular Reality TV Couple Takes on Another CBS Reality Show in 2010

Nov 28, 2009

Jordan and Jeff, CBS Media/ Sonja Flemming

Big Brother 11 winner Jordan Lloyd and her fan favorite boyfriend Jeff Schroeder are set to compete on season 16 of The Amazing Race, set to debut in early 2010.

The next edition of CBS

I think I heard the sound of Natalies head exploding! :animated_rotfl:

Cool. I liked when they had Rob and Amber on TAR. Its the one show that really takes to having people from other shows come on it. I think because it is more of a race and less of a social backstabbing game. I didn't like Jordan that much on BB till the end. Jeff I did like, but he was on the wrong side of the house. It will be interesting to see these two on TAR. Though I don't think they will do as well as Rob and Amber did.

ROMBER is the best ever!! They signed my ROMBER honeycomb box and Amber signed my Survivor outback boomerang!!

rombereight.JPG

rombernine.JPG

Boomerang.jpg

The Romer thread was wild... I go read through it once in awhile!!

I think I heard the sound of Natalies head exploding! :animated_rotfl:

LOL!

ROMBER is the best ever!! They signed my ROMBER honeycomb box and Amber signed my Survivor outback boomerang!!

The Romer thread was wild... I go read through it once in awhile!!

I came here after Romber was on TAR so I missed a lot of the hoopla. I remember people referencing the Romber thread a lot though, haha They were a great team. I liked how Rob took the game in a different direction, playing smart. Amber was great too, never crying and complaining like a lot of TAR females do.. Flo anyone?

As much as I despise Gnatalie she would be pretty good on TAR. She's evil enough to screw with everyone's head, steal their cabs and probably piss Phil off.

That is, untill she gets to the roadblock where she is put in a room full of dragonflies and has to catch 10 of them!! The thought of that makes me blow bubbles thru my nose! :animated_rotfl:

As much as I despise Gnatalie she would be pretty good on TAR. She's evil enough to screw with everyone's head, steal their cabs and probably piss Phil off.

That is, untill she gets to the roadblock where she is put in a room full of dragonflies and has to catch 10 of them!! The thought of that makes me blow bubbles thru my nose! :animated_rotfl:

:smilielol:

YES YES YES!

I loved Jordan from day 1 in the house, and I liked Jeff once his team turned on him.. so I hope they do well!

I hope J/J watched some TAR episodes before they left. Looks like this game can easily put a strain on a relationship, especially one as new as theirs. I wish them well.

Too bad they did not put Chima and Natalie on as a team. That would be a hoot!

speaking of gnat

whats with "the wedding" ?

havent heard a peep - my invite still hasnt arrived - did anyone else get thiers yet ? LOL

I loved Romber too! and am very excited that j&j are going to be on the race!

I think Jeff & Jordan are adorable. With that being said . . . I also think they're both dumb as dust. I fear they'll be eliminated early.

Awesome news! Can't wait to see them on TAR. I also love Romber and really enjoyed them on TAR.