Sign in to follow this  
SugarB

TAR Discussion Thread

TAR is gonna be late as usual (here at least). Should be on around 7:25 CST.

^^^I know. OR they could just have "30 Minutes" instead of "60 Minutes" during football season!

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!! I thought we finally were rid of whiney butt snappy fingers Miss A-freakin-merica............but NO, Phil had to say those darn words -- non elimination.

Oh, and even though I root for the two bros (because they are from close to here) I am still getting annoyed with the constant fighting. BUT they are brothers, so I guess it's normal, sort of. But I kept laughing my butt off every time that kayak tipped over! :animated_rotfl:

UGGGGGGGGGGH

why is she still there ?!

was she given a hidden immunity idol too ?!

Damn. I just spit bourbon thru my nose. And it was the good stuff too :animated_rotfl:

UGGGGGGGGGGH

why is she still there ?!

was she given a hidden immunity idol too ?!

That's a good question. Let me plug it into thequeenjoni logic algorithm...

thequeenjoni hates Erika but she's still on the show = The producers must be rigging the show.

Yes. It would seem she has an idol.

Baiting much????

Was disappointed that it was a non-elim but saw it coming frankly... I think at this point I'm rooting for Megan and Cheyne to win.. not crazy about the trotters, the whiny brothers are getting on my nerves and well miss america and waldo speak for themselves.....

I did agree with the trotters though... If I heard Megan say Cheyne one more time I was going to lose my mind LOL

There's just something about Megan and Cheyne that annoys the crap out of me.

Rooting for Megan and Cheyne. They deserve to win. They are the best and I think played the most honest.

I call rigged on Miss America. We just can't get rid of her! Can't stand this DIVA!!

There's just something about Megan and Cheyne that annoys the crap out of me.

Oh they annoy me too...... but at this point they all do LMAO

I really don't care who wins. I'm finding all the teams a little boring and predictable but kind of likable in different ways. But Megan and Cheyne have pretty consistently done the best so if I had to choose, its them.

why dont they just start scheduling it for 830 est and be done with it already ?

every week they start it late

I meant to add to my previous post that my cable provider, Brighthouse just changed how their DVR system records such that if I set it to record "The Amazing Race" it will record it at the supposed start time but will keep recording til it ends, not cutting it off after the hour it should be on. I love it.

why dont they just start scheduling it for 830 est and be done with it already ?

I meant to add to my previous post that my cable provider, Brighthouse just changed how their DVR system records such that if I set it to record "The Amazing Race" it will record it at the supposed start time but will keep recording til it ends, not cutting it off after the hour it should be on. I love it.

That's a nice feature. I've been recording an extra hour on TAR for football.

On the West Coast all the shows have been on at the correct time. (2 or 3 hours later the many of you)

I have to say it is so hard to find someone to root for but I will have to go with the best players Megan and Cheyne.

Wow, that's an awesome dvr feature! I wish I could switch to Brighthouse. :P