Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

TAR Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
It's gonna be late,,,,,,,,,again!! Should be on about 7:30- 7:35 CST.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
7:30? Lame! What's pushing it back?

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Football as always

Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,189 posts
Thankfully, not everyone had football on tonight. The show aired at the regular time for some of us. I thought it was a great show tonight.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Well, WTF? How does that work? I thought the network carried it everywhere.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
Did Gary and Matt go home? sad.gif

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Sadly, yes. I was SO hoping to see Erica in that mud - she would have had a major meltdown. What a twist of fate that they had to wait for the volleyball and ended up doing the slingshot (which I thought looked easier anyway). Hate to see Pinky and the Dad go - they kinda brought a tear to my eye at the end. It's touching to see a relationship heal like theirs did - when the dad said he accepted Pinky just as he was, that was pretty cool.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts
With the elimination of Gary & Matt, I have no team left to root for. I like the Globetrotters, but don't want them to win. If someone was holding a gun to my head and I had to pick a team from the remaining 4, I guess it would be Sam & Dan. I was really hoping Gary & Matt would pull off a miracle. Damn.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
The thrill is gone this season for me. Well there never was much excitement for me with this cast.

I am going to watch still because I want to see Ericka go home. I am so sick of her diva attitude and her husband being so sanctimonious. They make me sick.

Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,189 posts
QUOTE (SugarB @ Nov 15 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sadly, yes. I was SO hoping to see Erica in that mud - she would have had a major meltdown. What a twist of fate that they had to wait for the volleyball and ended up doing the slingshot (which I thought looked easier anyway). Hate to see Pinky and the Dad go - they kinda brought a tear to my eye at the end. It's touching to see a relationship heal like theirs did - when the dad said he accepted Pinky just as he was, that was pretty cool.

Me too Sugar, that was very cool - and that's exactly what Pinky said he wanted to get from his dad by doing this together. And I had a tear in my eye too. Loved watching the relationship develop throughout the season.

I thought the sling shot thing looked easier too. We have the exact same sling shot and I think I would do pretty good at it. Of course at home we use glass marble-like things, they were using radishes, which might make a big difference. biggrin.gif

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Booo! The elimination really sucked last night. I hate it when the favs get eliminated.

thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts
this season's players weren't that great - its been more of a season of hoping 'so and so" gets elim'd than hoping someone stays...
at least for me anyway

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Same, especially once Z and D were eliminated.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I hated to see them go last night, I have been rooting for them since the first episode. sad.gif

I am happy with most of the teams left, though. I am hoping that the Globetrotters will be the next ones out, I'd be very happy with the final 3 if they weren't in it. I am probably the only one here who likes Brian and Erika, but I think they're a cute couple, and what I saw as weakness in the beginning now seems more like love and devotion; I think he'd be a good husband. I still want Meghan and Cheyne to win, but if the Globetrotters aren't in the final 3 I'll be happy with whoever wins. tongue.gif

superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts
Well...I am so sorry to see my favorite team go. Now who to root for? For surely NOT Ericka, the brothers have been getting on my nerves the last few shows so I most likely will not root for them. I guess that leaves me with Meghan and Cheyne and the Globetrotters...hrmph. I call for a redo of the last few legs of the race so I can have some better teams to root for! :-)

thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts
QUOTE (superstaaar @ Nov 16 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I call for a redo of the last few legs of the race so I can have some better teams to root for! :-)

animated_rotfl.gif

Baron

Baron

• Pip
  • 1,163 posts
I'm feeling the same way. Cast this year sucks or all the interesting ones got Philiminated early. Guess I will go with the Trotters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users