TAR Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:03 PM

It's gonna be late,,,,,,,,,again!! Should be on about 7:30- 7:35 CST.

#2 itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:14 PM

7:30? Lame! What's pushing it back?

#3 pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:27 PM

Football as always

#4 Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:09 PM

Thankfully, not everyone had football on tonight. The show aired at the regular time for some of us. I thought it was a great show tonight.

#5 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:22 PM

Well, WTF? How does that work? I thought the network carried it everywhere.

#6 itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:28 PM

Did Gary and Matt go home? sad.gif

#7 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:52 PM

Sadly, yes. I was SO hoping to see Erica in that mud - she would have had a major meltdown. What a twist of fate that they had to wait for the volleyball and ended up doing the slingshot (which I thought looked easier anyway). Hate to see Pinky and the Dad go - they kinda brought a tear to my eye at the end. It's touching to see a relationship heal like theirs did - when the dad said he accepted Pinky just as he was, that was pretty cool.

#8 jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,033 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:19 AM

With the elimination of Gary & Matt, I have no team left to root for. I like the Globetrotters, but don't want them to win. If someone was holding a gun to my head and I had to pick a team from the remaining 4, I guess it would be Sam & Dan. I was really hoping Gary & Matt would pull off a miracle. Damn.

#9 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:45 AM

The thrill is gone this season for me. Well there never was much excitement for me with this cast.

I am going to watch still because I want to see Ericka go home. I am so sick of her diva attitude and her husband being so sanctimonious. They make me sick.

#10 Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (SugarB @ Nov 15 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sadly, yes. I was SO hoping to see Erica in that mud - she would have had a major meltdown. What a twist of fate that they had to wait for the volleyball and ended up doing the slingshot (which I thought looked easier anyway). Hate to see Pinky and the Dad go - they kinda brought a tear to my eye at the end. It's touching to see a relationship heal like theirs did - when the dad said he accepted Pinky just as he was, that was pretty cool.

Me too Sugar, that was very cool - and that's exactly what Pinky said he wanted to get from his dad by doing this together. And I had a tear in my eye too. Loved watching the relationship develop throughout the season.

I thought the sling shot thing looked easier too. We have the exact same sling shot and I think I would do pretty good at it. Of course at home we use glass marble-like things, they were using radishes, which might make a big difference. biggrin.gif

#11 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:21 AM

Booo! The elimination really sucked last night. I hate it when the favs get eliminated.

#12 thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:35 AM

this season's players weren't that great - its been more of a season of hoping 'so and so" gets elim'd than hoping someone stays...
at least for me anyway

#13 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:06 AM

Same, especially once Z and D were eliminated.

#14 itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:37 AM

I hated to see them go last night, I have been rooting for them since the first episode. sad.gif

I am happy with most of the teams left, though. I am hoping that the Globetrotters will be the next ones out, I'd be very happy with the final 3 if they weren't in it. I am probably the only one here who likes Brian and Erika, but I think they're a cute couple, and what I saw as weakness in the beginning now seems more like love and devotion; I think he'd be a good husband. I still want Meghan and Cheyne to win, but if the Globetrotters aren't in the final 3 I'll be happy with whoever wins. tongue.gif

#15 superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:48 PM

Well...I am so sorry to see my favorite team go. Now who to root for? For surely NOT Ericka, the brothers have been getting on my nerves the last few shows so I most likely will not root for them. I guess that leaves me with Meghan and Cheyne and the Globetrotters...hrmph. I call for a redo of the last few legs of the race so I can have some better teams to root for! :-)

#16 thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (superstaaar @ Nov 16 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I call for a redo of the last few legs of the race so I can have some better teams to root for! :-)

animated_rotfl.gif

#17 Baron

Baron

• Pip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:40 AM

I'm feeling the same way. Cast this year sucks or all the interesting ones got Philiminated early. Guess I will go with the Trotters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users