Sign in to follow this  
Orionvierling

Multiple Idols

Everything he has said and done has been logical. I keep thinking he may be a message board kind of person. Like we talk everything to death and make up alternate scenarios and what would you dos, ya know?

Usually went one goes out of the game, they bring another one in.

Recall Yau-man's season where Alex played the idol and then Yau found a clue to another one.

Usually went one goes out of the game, they bring another one in.

Recall Yau-man's season where Alex played the idol and then Yau found a clue to another one.

Yeah but there was 1 left already and usually after the merge they don't put any more out. I am just so tired of CBS touting Russel and the greatest everything. It just seems to be such a set up to me.

This one came after the merge though. The tribes merged, and Yau had the other idol with him. They still brought another one back in the game.

Jeff just said tonight that the idol would be hidden again though so this will be the fourth idol this season...

Jeff just said tonight that the idol would be hidden again though so this will be the fourth idol this season...

Russell thought of something that no one else thought of: There might be another idol hidden at camp. The places where he thought it might be made sense to me.

And Yana, you are looking spectactular this evening. :animated_wave:

Russell thought of something that no one else thought of: There might be another idol hidden at camp. The places where he thought it might be made sense to me.

I agree. I don't think it set up for Russ.

Well thank you very much Stevea... I happen to agree with you too... Russell is growing on me, something I would have never believed...

I am scared about next week! Those Galosers are just going to follow Russ around instead of trying to find it for themselves...I hope he finds it again. :lol:

There are no more than two idols in play at a time. I don't see anything wrong with bringing it back into play once it's used - until it gets down to maybe the last five players or so. Bringing it back into play makes it fair for all others to have an opportunity to find it and/or use it.

I truly wish they would get rid of the idols, I liked Survivor before they were ever introduced into the game.

I truly wish they would get rid of the idols, I liked Survivor before they were ever introduced into the game.

I think the problem is hiding them in camp. They should bring back Exile Island

How about sending two people each time to Exile Island? The remaining people would have to think carefully about who to send to Exile Island knowing those two could conspire together. Could be interesting!

They kinda already did that - was it last season or the one before -- but anyway, one person would go from each tribe, and there was some conspiring!

In that case, they could mount a double catapult and hurl both contestants TOWARDS Exile Island and the person who made it to terra firma would get the idol.

In that case, they could mount a double catapult and hurl both contestants TOWARDS Exile Island and the person who made it to terra firma would get the idol.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

lol, now there's an entertaining idea!

Actually, I've never been a big fan of Exile Island and prefer them having to send someone to the other tribe. I think it makes the dynamics of the game much more interesting. In the future, I'd like to see them hide the idol somewhere around camp but have no clues at all. EVER. Just leave it up to the survivors to figure it out. Now that Russell has demonstrated to future survivors that its possible, I don't think clues are needed...just a few brain cells.