BB 12

Califcyclone

Something to do in the Post BB11 Season....

Are we ready for an AllStars 2?

Should there be an AllStars2

Who would you like to see in AllStars2?

BB8

BB9

BB10

BB11

Should Allstars only be BB8 - BB11 players only?

Or, should people from earlier seasons be able to participate too (maybe Kaysar can have one more chance).

General Chit Chat and speculation about past players (e.g. Adam most likely will not be available to participate).

Special Rules for BB Allstars 2?

Special Pay? (should a bigger prize be awarded, should 3 place+ recieve additional $$$ greater than the base $750 per week.

Strategy Chat?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I would like to see in an all star edition is CBS putting out a list of potential house guests and let the fans vote on who they want to be in the house. That would help the ratings allot.

Also, have past HG's who did not make the cut do a cameo by hosting food and veto challanges

Ahhhh, I can see it now: For this weeks food challange house guests must guess the number of blue pills in the jar! Today's challange will be hosted by BB9 winner Adam, who is on the big screen

TV live via satallite from the Maryland Dept. of Corrections...... :animated_rotfl:

Ahhhh, I can see it now: For this weeks food challange house guests must guess the number of blue pills in the jar! Today's challange will be hosted by BB9 winner Adam, who is on the big screen

I can see Evil Dick winning this competition with a guess of 21,500 pills.

When discussing his win with us during his Dick At Night session - he explains...

"The math was easy...I just estimated that the jar could hold about 11 Socks full of pills - with each sock holding 2,000 pills each".

Dick then proceeds to tell us in so many colorful ways what a dumb #$% Adam is.

What I would like to see in an all star edition is CBS putting out a list of potential house guests and let the fans vote on who they want to be in the house. That would help the ratings allot.

The 1st Allstars (BB7) did have a voting in element - I believe most or 1/2 of the Allstars were preselected and we got to vote on some of the folks who got in..

AllStar 1 Trivia Question:

Who were the prior guest/s voted in?

Bonus:

Who were the guests not selected?

I love the idea of letting us viewers decide who gets voted out, but it's not at all fair to them. We can see everything that's happening in the house, all the scheming and back stabbing, but they all don't know about everything that happens in the house. Why not have America be one vote and the HG's be the rest of the votes? CBS would rake in a lot of money from cell phone votes!

As for who should be in All Stars from those seasons, I need to go find a list of the HG's, then come back and say. :D

The 1st Allstars (BB7) did have a voting in element - I believe most or 1/2 of the Allstars were preselected and we got to vote on some of the folks who got in..

AllStar 1 Trivia Question:

Who were the prior guest/s voted in?

Bonus:

Who were the guests not selected?

I'll take a stab at the bonus question. Cowboy and Mike Booger!

i hope there is no allstars

the person that will probably win will be the one with most pre-show alliances just like it was in bb7

since it is pretty much a given that there will be one against my objections

i say include everyone from previous bb season and not just limited to those after bb 7

so get a few from bb1-6 just to give it a bit of balance and get away from huge negativity another allstars will bring to the hg and boards since after bb7 the hg has probably been the most polarizing bunch which led to many heated debates in and out of house and ran away many from mortys

evil dick, dan , jeff madness again :lipsrsealed2:

so to conclude i rather no allstars

Special Pay? (should a bigger prize be awarded, should 3 place+ recieve additional $$$ greater than the base $750 per week.

absolutely not. if any thing less money should be awarded since much of the game is played outside of house from hg contacting each other pre-allstars once they figured out who will be on and making pre-show alliances .

Strategy Chat? the only strategy in allstars is which hg will break their preshow alliance first nothing more. boogie gets really no respect from me game play wise since him and will had an alliance pretty much with everyone there prior to start of allstars and this trend will continued in AS2.

i hope there is no allstars

the person that will probably win will be the one with most pre-show alliances just like it was in bb7

since it is pretty much a given that there will be one against my objections

i say include everyone from previous bb season and not just limited to those after bb 7

so get a few from bb1-6 just to give it a bit of balance and get away from huge negativity another allstars will bring to the hg and boards since after bb7 the hg has probably been the most polarizing bunch which led to many heated debates in and out of house and ran away many from mortys

evil dick, dan , jeff madness again :lipsrsealed2:

so to conclude i rather no allstars

[/quote

As much as I would like to see some of the past HG's uvp, you are probably right.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen enough of the BB people I would wish to see in the BB format. Move them to Survivor. That, I would watch. I don't really like ALL STAR shows. They don't seem to work very well, even in sports. I would like to see them expend some effort in finding a broader group for the regular BB show. Maybe it is time to shake-up production. I like regular BB and new people. It is why I watch.

• 3 weeks later...
Make the All star the first person voted out each season, we really do not know them so it would also be like a new show.

i always wanted that over another allstar. but just like with allstar version the preshow wheeling and dealing would ruining the season for me. so many of those former hg have become friends it would be hard for them to turned on each other if they made it on the same season.

I don't want an Allstars.......but wouldn't mind the first person voted out each year.......it would be cool to give them a second chance....lol

jmho :pixiedust:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived