BB 12

Califcyclone

We know TPTB have always been feeding the hamsters a lot of info in the DR. I think over the past couple of years they've gotten too sloppy about it which doesn't bode well with the viewers. Hopefully they'll quit trying to control so much of the game. When this show first began it was all about putting a dozen strangers in a house without any outside contact. Why the heck don't they just let the chips fall where they may instead of constantly trying to get a different result?

Just sayin'......

(yeah, yeah, I know WHY they do it I just wish they would quit! lol)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some great ideas here. In the Australian version, they would have penalties like washing every single window and if it wasn't done to BB's liking, every single window had to be done all over again.

A points system for earning things is good. Having them only sleep at night might also be also good. Love the idea of mixing up how many people are up for eviction per week (only one will go anyway), what day nominations will take place and having a few more older people in the house.

i'm upset about no reloader too.

i guess real won't release the feed links so we can watch them in a viewer like reloader.

hopefully some nerd will find the feed links so we can

without a viewer--screen captures could prove much more difficult

Well, at least we now have the ability, with RealPlayer, to go back and watch any moment of any feed after the fact.

Yes that was a great feature they added. I can't watch the live feeds 24/7, so if something caught my attention in the LFU, I could go back and watch it.

So, I'm on Facebook this morning chatting with a good friend of mine.. When up pops a msg, I look down and it was Jase from season 5.. he says Hi there.. I was like wow!

So we just chatted about life, like we had been friends for a long time.. It was so cool.. He is a nice guy.

Not only a new house -- last years "house" was pretty awful........but HOPEFULLY some more houseguests that are over the age of 50 --- getting kinda tired of all the 20 something airheads they tend to use on the show. Give some of us "old timers" more players in OUR age group. It is not just the youngins that enjoy this show ya know.........

I'm with you... I would love to see a wider range of ages along with the personalities and backgrounds...darn should of tried out, LOL

Hi all!

Can't wait for BB12 to begin. Like many of you, I'd love to see them change it up a bit this season. There's just been waaaaaaaay too much sleeping all day long in the past seasons. Wouldn't it be interesting if the houseguests had to earn all of their keep. Instead of BB supplying them with an abundance of food, they simply have to earn their groceries. I'm always shocked at how well stocked their pantry is, with such a diversity of fruit and veggies and meat (but at the same time, their rooms are a mess). I'm really tired of the slop penalty...especially since I believe many houseguests have found ways to cheat. Since one or two people always seem to be the cooks, maids and pool boys, it would be nice if these few were somehow rewarded, without others knowing why they won the reward. Maybe the reward could be coming off the block, after the vote, so people voting wouldn't see it coming.

Another pet peeve of mine...especially watching the feeds is there should be some major penalty for diary room discussions.....something harsh, like automatically being put up for eviction. I grow so weary of the repeated calling out about these discussions, but nothing ever puts an end to it. And I agree that production should become a lot less forthcoming with the hgs about when events are going to occur....as a matter of fact, it would be sort of cool for them to change the major stuff up each week. Sometimes have nominations immediately following HOH ceremony, other times, let 'em stew on it a few days. Some weeks, have the veto comp immediately after nominations. Keep the hgs wondering. I suppose it would be hard for television purposes...they need all that drama on film between nomination, veto and eviction, but I bet it could be fiddled with a bit.

Why does there have to be two people put up for eviction? Why couldn't some weeks there be three...or four? That would make for some interesting alliance busting. The important thing is that the hg wouldn't know week to week....how many are going to be in the hot seat.

Since hgs seem to know what week they will have endurance or mental challenges......switch it up and don't inform them until 5 minutes before the competition. All things considered I think BB does a pretty good job with the competitions, but maybe some real world mental challenges would be nice....not just BB questions. Challenge them on science, politics, history....whatever.

Well....here's hoping for a fabulous season. Hoping BB surprises us all.

Woozie

Those are some great suggestions.! Allison are ya' listening??

I would love for them to make them stay awake and no napping.. It makes them stay up all night long.. Us people on the east coast have a rough night lol

Woozie make alot of great points. hope that maybe there are some nice changes this season..

I would love for them to make them stay awake and no napping.. It makes them stay up all night long.. Us people on the east coast have a rough night lol

Woozie make alot of great points. hope that maybe there are some nice changes this season..

No napping is an excellent idea. They sleep too much!!

The reason they nap so much is they have waaaaay too much down time with nothing to do. I don't blame them sometimes. Plus, they are up way late keeping us happy on "after hours"

I say stock the house with those "energy shots", that should keep them "peppy"

I started rewatching season 8. than it hit me reading somthing that there would be tasks for everyone this season.what if there was a vote from us each week for one of the players too complete a task. my thought it would cool.

I think James Rhine ended up making himself look like a complete idiot. He comes out and says he thinks this is the last year for BB and Robyn responds to it stating it couldn't be further from the truth. He was quoted by every website I found when I first started looking for info about BB. Maybe in the future he'll learn to keep his mouth shut...especially when he doesn't know what the he!! he's talking about!

I think James Rhine ended up making himself look like a complete idiot. He comes out and says he thinks this is the last year for BB and Robyn responds to it stating it couldn't be further from the truth. He was quoted by every website I found when I first started looking for info about BB. Maybe in the future he'll learn to keep his mouth shut...especially when he doesn't know what the he!! he's talking about!

I doubt it! lol He really loves to listen to himself talk.

Archived