BB 12

Califcyclone

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Alison and I really hope this is indeed a different game to keep everyone (houseguests and viewers) on their toes. I cant take the same ole BS from past seasons.. if I hear or see a "Coup D'etat" or previous HG this season, Im going to scream.

If I recall correctly last year there was an America's choice thing where two food items were made available as an alternate to slop, like Cabbages and Churros, and then the slop guests went all out on Churros or whatever tasted the least nasty. I agree that I miss the PB&J, there were different ways you could make it that were all appetizing and somewhat healthy. If they do keep the slop or bring in some other alternate food thing, should there be an America's Vote thing I'd rather see options like Strawberry Sushi, odd taste but reasonably healthy, or something from another culture that hasn't been seen in the house. There are a lot of exotic dishes out there that could be explored as possibilities.

I don't care what they do as long as they make it physically and/or mentally challenging while making them somehow earn their right to be on the show. I want entertainment. Last year's love affair will be difficult to beat so I hope that they don't even try. It would be nice to see a broader age distribution. I don't hope for much innovation from BB, though, since their formula seems to work okay for ratings.

just read this on Twitter... someone tweeted confirming that they're a season 12 HG.

anyone else see that tweet? any truth to this?

I really doubt that was true. Houseguests don't get notified until they have only an hour or so to pack a bag and get hidden away in a hotel. Knew someone that made it to finals for Season 7 and she didn't know she was not going until the last minute.

Allison needs to shut down the chit chat between the HG's and the producers.[/ The HG's shouldn't run into the diary room everytime they have a question and talk to a producer then come back in and announce what they were told. Bull... let them sit there and wonder if they will be getting the hot water turned back on in the morning or in the evening. NO COMMUNICATION EXCEPT THE TAPED INTERVIEWS - with the exception of medical questions.

Just incase she does read the boards.

Leftcoast

Allison needs to shut down the chit chat between the HG's and the producers.[/ The HG's shouldn't run into the diary room everytime they have a question and talk to a producer then come back in and announce what they were told. Bull... let them sit there and wonder if they will be getting the hot water turned back on in the morning or in the evening. NO COMMUNICATION EXCEPT THE TAPED INTERVIEWS - with the exception of medical questions.

That's a good idea Leftcoast! I don't think it crossed my mind but the HG do run in there a lot to get info. I agree it should be more of a surprise. So many of them stay in bed unless they think there is a reason they need to put on their makeup or dress up. Maybe they should get up and expect that SOMETHING could happen each day!

I agree that the hamsters are given WAYYYY too much information about the others while in the house. We saw allot of that last year. The show tends to lose it's creditability when we see that happening. They also need something different besides PB&J and slop. How about sardines, fresh from the Gulf of Mexico, packed in their own oil! :animated_rotfl:

That's a good idea Leftcoast! I don't think it crossed my mind but the HG do run in there a lot to get info. I agree it should be more of a surprise. So many of them stay in bed unless they think there is a reason they need to put on their makeup or dress up. Maybe they should get up and expect that SOMETHING could happen each day!

I DITTO THAT THOUGHT! The communication between the producers and houseguests doesn't really keep things on a "level playing field" so CUT IT OUT!

The ONLY time there should be "communication" is when they need to get rid of someone -------like Chima! That situation was right on!

I agree with the tasks.... have some type of point system for this... if they don't completed their tasks or the one with the least amount of pints is automatically up for elimination

I really like this idea :clap: - the point system would certainly make things a bit more interesting. These past few years so many of the houseguests have been sooooooooooooooooooo lazy and the hanging around in bed all day can get boring. :( Wouldn't hurt to get them up in the middle of the night to compete in challenges once in awhile................keep them ON THEIR TOES. :rolleyes: Make things a bit more UNPREDICTABLE. And I am also sick of the "slop" thingie :disappointed: -- the highly paid producers need to come up with some FRESH IDEAS to keep us old time viewers coming back.........

"Peachie"

Personally I think the All Star concept is terrible. :crybaby: The reason this show works so well is because they are perfect strangers. If you do the All Star thingie -------- then they either know each other already or they know of each other and that defeats the purpose I think. Keep it strangers .......... previous players have already had their "15 minutes of fame"

The new format doesn't bother me at all --- heck that is what we have TIVO for! I must say that I am looking forward to not having the show pre-empted by Bush and the boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the slight schedule change (or even without it) they should definately change the Sunday show so the food challenge and nominations isn't wrapped up on the Friday. Move the noms to Saturday and then make the food challenges (some of them at least) last 24 hours (even 48 from post-eviction Thu to Sat night). People may pull their weight then with nominations looming, and also if like international versions they do challenges where HMs are often "on watch" together as part of the task, it gives plenty of opportunity for discussing nomination tactics.

The Veto challenge can then take place on Sunday and meeting on Tuesday, all to be shown on the Wednesday show And similarly make some of those Veto challenges last a day or so too.

Some of the things being discussed above, are some of the very reasons I love watching BBUK.

There, the housemates HAVE to get up for the day when BB says to, and they cannot nap during the day.

The challenges are much for interesting and fun.And they have to earn absolutely EVERYTHING!!!

I must say that I am looking forward to not having the show pre-empted by Bush and the boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, just Obama and his bobble heads.

Won't matter who, how or when. 99% of viewers will tune BB in that complain about it pre and post season. Addicted much? Cackles evilly

VwV

With the slight schedule change (or even without it) they should definately change the Sunday show so the food challenge and nominations isn't wrapped up on the Friday. Move the noms to Saturday...

ITA with this. No reason for them to have noms on Friday and veto on Saturday, causing FIVE days of them sitting around doing nothing because they already know who is going home on Thursday.

I agree with the tasks.... have some type of point system for this... if they don't completed their tasks or the one with the least amount of pints is automatically up for elimination

Great idea Twin..noms have become so predictable when the house is divided.. cannot wait for my summer "guilty pleasure" to start!

Archived