BB 12

Califcyclone

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there somewhere that past seasons are available online? Or do you have them all taped?

I sure could use something to fill this weekend with. No Memorial Day plans here, hubby has to work all weekend, and my teenagers have a life of their own ;-(

http://www.youtube.com/user/Quirkydude

EVERY Big Brother episode from ALL seasons! I just completed BB5 and have started watching BB10 again!

Yep Youtube!! YAY

My fiance has never even heard of Big Brother and when I tried to explain that is my life for three months, he wanted to know more. Told him about the show, he was not even interested. So I said, how about we watch a few episodes so you can kinda see what it is like. Three shows into Season 11 and he is HOOKED! Now we are on Season 8.

As far as the new season is concerned I sure hope they DON'T bring back any previous HG. That ship has already sailed. I also hope they can come up with some new games. It makes me very frustrated when this show becomes oh so predictable.

If they want to hold on to the ratings they need to come up with some new games, twists and daily challenges. What I don't understand is why they can't come up with all new ideas each summer. Maybe they need some newbies in production who can actually come up with some brand new ideas. Or.....read the friggin' BB message boards. There are some great ideas provided by the fans if they'd just consider the possibilities. ;)

Keep the Red Uni away! It was funny the first time, even the second. but NO MORE RED UNI!

They should and most likely will bring the Banana suit back, its too funny not to.

As far as the new season is concerned I sure hope they DON'T bring back any previous HG. That ship has already sailed. I also hope they can come up with some new games. It makes me very frustrated when this show becomes oh so predictable.

If they want to hold on to the ratings they need to come up with some new games, twists and daily challenges. What I don't understand is why they can't come up with all new ideas each summer. Maybe they need some newbies in production who can actually come up with some brand new ideas. Or.....read the friggin' BB message boards. There are some great ideas provided by the fans if they'd just consider the possibilities. ;)

I agree Moxie but I dont think they suffer from lack of creativity, its probably just not in their budget. I always figured Survivor was more expensive to shoot but when you think about it BB got them waaayyyy beat as far as a budget, 24 hour taping 7 days a week, of course they must have production teams working in overlapping shifts, construction team, all the PA's, redoing the house each season, utilities and food, maintenance and along with everything else that goes into producing the show for 3 months opposed to 39 days, not to mention Chen's salary for those 3 months. I dunno just a thought. However like I said I agree I would like to see a totally revamped game for the new season.. its ridiculous that we as avid viewers can sit home and literally predict and be correct on when to expect an endurance challenge. I would like to be suprised! Throw us viewers for a loop, do an endurance week 2, or do a double eviction week 3, they can also do 2 weeks in a row with no POV challenge or like I've been saying for a while 2 veto challenges a week and end the dumbass food challenges, give us something kinda sorta new.

I'll 2nd that idea MadMarty.

Does anyone know if Showtime is doing after dark? I looked at their July schedule and I did not see anything.

I read that there is a gap in their schedule from 12-3am, is that right? I heard that is because they're going to show BBAD at that time.

I emailed Showtime 2 and this was their response

Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------------

Response (KatieG) - 06/02/2010 12:06 PM

Thank you for contacting us. No announcement has yet been made regarding the possible airing of "Big Brother After Dark" this summer. Keep checking back for updates, and thanks for watching!

Sincerely,

Showtime Customer Service

Customer - 06/01/2010 09:15 PM

Will you be broadcasting Big Brother After Dark this year?

first bit of info, not much but it is something

From TV Guide: "when a new brood of boarders moves in for the show's 12th season, expect amped-up challenges. Says exec producer Allison Grodner, "We've got a lot of twists and turns planned."

Thanks for the post nebartist. Grodner says that every year. Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll actually happen this time! lol

I also agree they need to come up with some kind of activities for them instead of watching them sitting around twiddling their thumbs. I think the faithful viewers who have been around for years would appreciate something different. I enjoy doing LFU but it would make life better for me if they threw in some other things for them to do. :)

i thought bb 8 10 11 were both higher rated season then allstars

at least on board the numerous topics were way hotter and more volatile

especially in 8 and 11

especially 8 :)

I emailed Showtime 2 and this was their response

Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------------

Response (KatieG) - 06/02/2010 12:06 PM

Thank you for contacting us. No announcement has yet been made regarding the possible airing of "Big Brother After Dark" this summer. Keep checking back for updates, and thanks for watching!

Sincerely,

Showtime Customer Service

Customer - 06/01/2010 09:15 PM

Will you be broadcasting Big Brother After Dark this year?

Thanks for posting! I don't really care either way about BBAD (because it is never live in CA) but it is nice to watch sometimes.

I know some of you don't care about Big Brother After Dark but some of us really do, I for one REALLY want it to come back and I am hopeful because I found this statement from the president of Showtime. It is an old statement but it is only from Season 9

I generally like BBAD but my wife gets off work about the time it comes on so she loves coming home to the hampsters. We are both getting excited!

Archived