BB 12

Califcyclone

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg .. I hope not .. not again... need something more original ! Hope it is more and harder comps.... or

just maybe... their peeps that come here so our wishes last year. Make them work in the house for points and if they don't have the weekly required amount, they are automatically nominated.. lol.

Is it... moving show to HD? ... more house guests? .... size wise of the house guest? .. What do you think it means?

Probably means nothing the first promos last season said everyone has secrets and that had nothing to do with the theme/twist. Robyn Kass has said in the past that the people who do the promos this early dont know what the season will be about.

THEFUTONCRIITC tweeted:

Unconfirmed, but sources indicate: BIG BROTHER (due July 8) to air Thursdays, Sundays & Wednesdays at 8/7c (last year was Thu-Sun-Tue)

we have to go from Sun to Wed????!!!!!!

They really need to figure out a way to up the cast and have two evictions a week. A lot of the time they just sit around doing nothing from sunday til thursday. Though there are a few times where people's minds were changed on who they wanted to vote out but we ussually know by the POV winner who is going home

There was but there was never a time the shows were on back to back except during season 1 when the show was every night.

I think there was, because I remember hating it .... yep, this is what I found:

BB3 was W, Th, & Sa

BB4 was Tu, W, & Fr

BB9 was Tu, W, & Su

3 and 4 were particularly hard with 3 straight days of no show.

Just read on IMDB that they will have 100 persons fight on live tv to be in the BB House! WOW!

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni2569099/

It says that they have looked and they think all of the 100 will be good candidates to be on the show. This would be epic and I think this could really add some excitement to the show.

That's the UK version which starts a month earlier than ours and is in

it's final season.

Is it... moving show to HD? ... more house guests? .... size wise of the house guest? .. What do you think it means?

LOL - for some reason all I can think about is the Big Brother house with Gallagher sized furniture and stuff..... Then I thought, I wonder how many even remember Gallagher and his giant couch.....

BB just needs an entire facelift. They NEED a way to prevent the 'backdoor' option, as BB has become totally predictable. Even though I love this game/show and will watch regardless, if big changes don't happen this summer, it will be quite a disappointment and hard to enjoy.

Regardless if the game is played the same or not, each person always plays it a little bit different. Going back and re-watching all the Seasons really makes my love for the show grow. It also makes me see how different the show is by its self without watching it at the same time as the feeds and BBAD.

Funny enough I skipped Season 9 and went right to 8.....

Regardless if the game is played the same or not, each person always plays it a little bit different. Going back and re-watching all the Seasons really makes my love for the show grow. It also makes me see how different the show is by its self without watching it at the same time as the feeds and BBAD.

Funny enough I skipped Season 9 and went right to 8.....

Is there somewhere that past seasons are available online? Or do you have them all taped?

I sure could use something to fill this weekend with. No Memorial Day plans here, hubby has to work all weekend, and my teenagers have a life of their own ;-(

Archived