Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Sookie Stackhouse Novels

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts
I'm on book 6 now out of 9 but I love them and I saw some others here have read them. The show definitely changes things up. I can't wait for the shows to address other characters (like Alcide, Quinn, Claudine, and Claude) and see who they pick for the actors.

lorijo

lorijo

• Pip
  • 119 posts
I have read them all and I can't wait to see what characters are included and who plays them also!!

Trewa

Trewa

• Pip
  • 226 posts
I have read all the books and loved them!! I just started watching the first season and I am really enjoying it so far. Because they are different from the books it keeps me interested to see what ways the characters will go... I will have to try to stay out of the forums so I don't ruin it for myself... lol

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts
the new book comes out this week! i already pre-ordered it on amazon.

Trewa

Trewa

• Pip
  • 226 posts
Thanks for the heads up! I knew it was in May but had totally forgotten...

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
I'm up to 9 now and I bought 10 too. Can't wait to start them. I had the set and I blew through them.

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts
10 wasn't the best, 9 was better. My favorite was the short stories book that is supposed to be in between a few of the series. It was pretty entertaining.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I am on book number 1. Was surprised Tara wasn't in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users