Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Discussion Thread

Thank goodness... once it got down to the brothers and Matt and Gary I was so hoping it would be non-elimination.... if it had been anyone else they could have gone home LOL.....

Of course I was hoping that Brian and Ericka would be eliminated (although Brian took a step up in my book for telling Dan the hay bale thing was harder than it looked). I was also kinda hoping Megan and Shayne would go because he is just creepy -- kinda too goody goody and almost like he is made of plastic, and she was a whiney ass bitch tonight. But glad it was non elim because I didn't want Pinky and the Dad to go home.

I only give Megan credit for totally getting Cheyne pretending she hadn't gotten the flag... now that was funny

That was funny, but otherwise, her whining, especially during the sandbag thing, was SO annoying!

Oh yah during that and even during the haybale challenge I would have ripped her whining head off... but making him think she was quitting was damn funny... just glad that neither of my favorite teams is gone... but Matt and the candelabra next week might be the end LMAO

I was so happy that it was a non-elimination leg! I love Gary and Matt so it would have been tough to see them go tonight. I kinda love Meghan and Cheyne so I can forgive(and I guess not even notice) her whining tonight, she just seemed (understandably) frustrated to me. I hope the Globetrotters or Erika and Brian are the next to go...in the preview for next week it seemed like the tiny Globetrotter tripped one of the brothers; what's up with all their poor sportsmanship? :(

I don't think they have poor sportsmanship - they are very competitive. And it looked like they were in a footrace, and maybe they just got tangled up, who knows. I want Erica to go (Brian can stay HAHAHA).

I don't think they have poor sportsmanship - they are very competitive. And it looked like they were in a footrace, and maybe they just got tangled up, who knows. I want Erica to go (Brian can stay HAHAHA).

IMO Meghan and Cheyne are very competitive, but I don't think they would have taunted Mika on the slide and I don't think they'd trip anyone in a foot race(it looked to me like the little Globetrotter tripped on that bridge thing and pulled one of the brothers down with him). Maybe I'm just too sensitive though. :P

True, I don't think Megan and Cheyne would do anything like that. However, I just don't care for them. But that's the cool thing here, you can like or not like whoever you want and that's just that! :animated_bouncy:

It doesn't look like he trips him to me... they are both racing I'm assuming to the finish but I could be wrong.... it looks like the globetrotter slips in some water and takes one of the brothers out

glad to see it was a non elim leg - especially b/c ericka and Brian are still in it - UGH

thought it was funny that brian said they were trying to show her family they are a good match - hope they are seeing what a whiny bossy biatch she is to him as well

Didn't realize Russell from survivor was on this leg with all of them.

OMG I really would love to see Ericka gone gone gone. She lets Brian do all the work and all the driving. If I remember right she only did 2 of the comps and she so sucked at both of them.

Glad it was a non-elim. I am still rooting for the brothers and Gary and Matt.

Erica is horrible. He is way way way too good for her. I wonder if it is shocking to her, when she hears how she actually sounds. Maybe she doesn't even realize that she yells at him all the time. He is so nice to her, when she's having a rough time, and all she does is yell Brian..... BRIAN......

When they had to ride that space needle type ride, and look for the arrow, she kind of sighed and said 'I guess it's me', like poor Erica has to do everything else, so she might as well do this too.

Gary and Matt are my favorites, but I don't mind anyone left in the race, except for Erica and Brian.... BRIAN!.....

Ericka is a perfect example of why the Miss America contest is a mere shadow of its former self. I find her incredibly annoying and would love to see Brian tell her to stuff it but he won't. He married her and I'm sure she was just as annoying pre-wedding as post-wedding so he asked for it no matter if he is nice.

P.S. Spoiled people never accept that they are spoiled so no; I doubt that she does "hear" how whiny and self-absorbed she is.