Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

TAR discussion thread

ewww not me - glad they're gone

now if we could just get rid of ericka and whats his face

not sure why the boys felt they needed to tell them they were gay, ever - has nothing to do with the race

I'm not entirely sorry they are gone (because they had several second chances) BUT last night, I was rooting for them to finish that damn farmer's challenge so that Ericka would go home. I HATE HER!!!

I thought it was cute how the poker chicks handled finding out the boys were gay.

WOW, what a finish last night. The two crappiest teams battle it out to see which one goes home.

Too bad it could not end up as a tie. Phil could have sent both of 'em packing!! :animated_bouncy:

Like killing two birds with one stone!

I'm not entirely sorry they are gone (because they had several second chances) BUT last night, I was rooting for them to finish that damn farmer's challenge so that Ericka would go home. I HATE HER!!!

I thought it was cute how the poker chicks handled finding out the boys were gay.

ditto but............. I was starting to warm up to the poker skanks the last few weeks.

Ericka is such a disaster and when she keep getting all that lovey dovey talk from Brian I wanted to puke.

just sayin

ditto^^

I got to a point I was hopping it was a non elimination leg!

first time i found myself rooting for the poker girls :( I was so bummed for them. They both gave it there all though. Truly wish it was Ericka and Brian that went. Man, am I sick of hearing her whine!!!

Something else that has been bugging me -- when Phil went out to the girls, he asked if they were quitting. I thought that ODD, because they were clearly the last team, and he could have just said, you're eliminated. Do you think it was a non-elimination round and they missed the boat by quitting? Just a thought.

Something else that has been bugging me -- when Phil went out to the girls, he asked if they were quitting. I thought that ODD, because they were clearly the last team, and he could have just said, you're eliminated. Do you think it was a non-elimination round and they missed the boat by quitting? Just a thought.

Yes I do think it was going to be a non-elimination leg it was time for another one.

What season was the hay bells in and who spent 8 hours on that task?

Lena and Kristy were the ones who spent 8 hours in the hay bales and Phil came out and eliminated them.. it was season 6

Phil's phrasing was odd.... considering that he has done that before and never asked if they were quitting... I sure wish Phil was still doing his blog... one other question.. what was all the talk at the airport with the globetrotters talking about mika and canaan.... and the boys coming out party, are they sequestered at the pitstops now??? It just seemed odd to me that all that happened at the airport instead of right after the leg at the pitstop.. anyone else notice that??

Pinkie,

I did notice that they all gathered at the airport and it was like they had never seen each other for a while when in reality they had just come from a pit stop. Thought that was odd.

But most of all, I am glad those poker chicks are gone.....I didn't mind the one but the asian one did nothing and was so weak. Like come on she never did any of the more challenging tasks and when she hit with the sledgehammer for the bell...now that was pathetic.

Good riddens....see ya!!!

Did ya'll see the previews? They are bringing back the haybale challenge! If this week hadn't done in the poker chicks, those hay bales would have. OH how I hope Ericka is the one that has to do the challenge, cause she'll self destruct!!

Same thing crossed my mind. They could have just quit the challenge and incurred a 2 hour penalty. They would have came in last, but why just quit? At least cross the finish line. I have a feeling the non-elimination is next week. That hay bail challenge is a known killer, so I can see the producers making it a non-elim to show they aint bad guys. HeHe