Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:20 AM

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 6.10: Title Unknwon

Airdate: December 6, 2009

• 10/24 - Jeff Bick: A pilot of a small plane in his 50's, Jeff and his wife, Daphne, run a small business flying aerial banners around Fairview. A beaten-down-by-life kind of man, flying is his only escape from his nagging wife. Daphne Bicks: Jeff's wife in her 50's, she's a sardonic woman who loves to complain. She seems to easily find fault in everything her husband does. Officer #1 & #2: These uniformed officers in their late 20's - late 30's investigate a stabbing. Nurse: This woman in her mid 20's - 40 announces a visitor to a patient. Santa Claus: A Santa at a neighborhood Christmas party. Source: SpoilerTV
  • 10/18 - Marc Cherry has confirmed that a plane is going to come crashing down on Desperate Housewives' Wisteria Lane this season, for the show's midseason cliffhanger. And now ABC sources are spilling this cool little nugget of info: The plane might end up being none other than one from Lost's Oceanic Airlines. [...] The plane's Oceanic branding would just be a fun little Easter egg for Lost fans to find. And while the crossover has yet to be finalized, I'm told the higher-ups at ABC are keen on the idea. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: Michael Ausiello said "The idea was quickly (and thankfully) nixed."]
  • 10/04 - The most dangerous street in America will be the site of yet another calamity, this time a neighborhood plane crash. "It's going to be my cliffhanger for the first half of the season," series creator Marc Cherry says of the tragedy, which, he adds, will "affect everyone's lives." Since the story is still in the planning stages, many of the biggest details - including who'll be on board the small aircraft and who'll be in its path - are still, as it were, up in the air. But this much Cherry knows for sure: The catastrophe will not claim the life of a housewife. "I'd love to kill somebody 'cause that's just what I do," he laughs. "But the truth is, right now I don't have anyone major dying." Source: The Ausiello Files

#2 Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:47 AM

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 6.10: Boom Crunch

Airdate: December 6, 2009

• 11/14 - Sources are spilling details on the big Desperate Housewives plane crash planned for the show's year-end cliffhanger next month, and it looks like not one but two of the main housewives will be hit hard by the tragedy. In fact, the plane is going to crash into the house of [either Lynette, Susan, Gaby or Bree]. And another Housewife is in serious jeopardy of losing two loved ones. You know how they always give that tease "This is the episode that will change everything?" Well, it looks like this time they aren't lying. So who's gonna get hit? Sources connected to D.H. tell me that in the year's final episode, which will air in December, a charter plane will come plummeting down onto Wisteria Lane and leave two main characters trapped inside their house: Bree and Orson. According to insiders, there will be more than one death. And according to my frenemy, one of those deaths is a "fan favorite." So could it be Orson? Sources aren't spilling, but he'd be my first guess. You? Oh, and we'll have to be patient because the cliffhanger won't be resolved until the show returns in 2010. As for the other main Housewife who will be affected, I can tell you that it's one of the other OG Housewives-meaning either Gaby, Susan or Lynette - and it's the kind of scenario that would give any mother chills. She may suffer a serious loss trying to save someone else. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 11/01 - Simpsons actor Dan Castellaneta, who has voiced Bart's dimwitted dad for the past two decades on the Fox hit, has just been cast to play the pilot of the small plane that will crash into Christmas trees and several unlucky Fairview residents. Source: Keck's Exclusives

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users