Sign in to follow this  
SugarB

TAR Discussion Thread

OK, I'm not a big fan of the Poker girls. Didn't hate them, didn't love them. But was it fair to have two strength testing challenges in the detour? I mean, was the hammer thing really necessary? The dance and the herring was enough. I know the herring would have had me golfing. It just seems unfair to a team of women. I'm not saying a woman couldnt have rung the bell, but when it comes to strength, men have a natural advantage.

OK, I'm not a big fan of the Poker girls. Didn't hate them, didn't love them. But was it fair to have two strength testing challenges in the detour? I mean, was the hammer thing really necessary? The dance and the herring was enough. I know the herring would have had me golfing. It just seems unfair to a team of women. I'm not saying a woman couldnt have rung the bell, but when it comes to strength, men have a natural advantage.

I actually did love the poker girls, so I agree with you. lol I didn't think it was fair to have two strength based challenges, I totally agree that the dancing and herring would have been enough. I guess that's why there aren't more all girl teams though.