Sign in to follow this  
King123

Paranormal Activity

paranormalactivity.jpg

King123's Offical Rating A-

I love scary movies so much.. most of the time Im not even scared.. this movie freaked me out though.. probably one of my favorite scary movies of all time..

The previews show people in the Audience jumping, well I was in an audience with over 400 people, I promise, nearly everybody jumped atleast once..

If you dont like getting scared, dont watch..

I just read a review for this movie and the critic said that, although some compare it to Blair Witch Project because of the home video use and low budget, it is so much better and is seriously scary. Can't wait!

The brief trailer scared me enough to leave the hallway light on for several weeks now, so I'm a bit nervous about seeing the entire film! I'm so busy right now and need sleep, which makes seeing it a bad move since I probably won't be able to rest for months afterwards! I'm a total chicken that loves scarey movies!

Seen it and I have to admit I jumped too .Was a lot better then Blair Witch,that was just a dumb movie..lol

I agree. I never ever get scared watching movies, and I am also huge into horror movies. This movie scared the everliving piss out of me.

the worst part is seeing the time fastforward, then stop all of a sudden... my heart started racing every time it was night..

I knew it was going to be bad when she first had a nightmare, then that noise right after she woke up...

thought it was creepy how she would get out of bed and stand there for hours just staring at him.I told my husband I was going to do that to him some night...lol

But I was the same as you king,when the clock was fastfoward then stop I was like omg whats coming? Then keep looking between the bedroom and hallway.

as soon as the time stopped, I was holding my hubby and sisters hands. Chills running down my spine. Found out last nite the ending we see was not the original ending....

Oh gosh! I'm going to just man up and see this movie even if I am scared out of my wits at night! Who needs sleep anyway!

LOL, definitely not the same ending. I found the original, totally different!

where did you find the original ending?

I rented this last night, my daughter had a friend over and they wanted to watch a scary movie. Yeah, I'm not a good parent. Anyway, I was let down. The movie is spooky, but kinda light on the big scares. The girls and my wife were pretty freaked out by the end.

As far as the ending goes, the DVD has both. I thought the one where the camera gets knocked over was the best. The other ending was not as creepy.

Saw the movie finally and did not get freaked out! Maybe the reason had to do with seeing so many of the spoilers. What was the alternative ending? I thought seeing her face distorted was kinda cliche.

This movie really scared the hell out of me....

I have realized that there are paranormal activity really happening but we can't just able to know when and where.