Sign in to follow this  
Yana

SPOILER THREAD - Survivor 20

The list is edited now to include the correct number seven, and number eight...

I saw that same boot list elsewhere and the source is really a reliable source. They had it right on all the spoilers for season 19 too. :(

I really hope PERVERTI doesn't win - She is sort of the male version of Russell with the "I am the greatest Survivor player of all time" schmeel!

I got this "boot" list from another website. It's the same one that Yana has posted with one exception: It shows the winner!

You can't have a season of Survivor with out this happening.

Somebody "leaks" a boot list, "reveals" the winner and spoils the whole thing.

Sometimes there is some truth to these lists and sometimes it's just somebody trying to get some attention.

And we really have no idea when it's true.

But they are fun to read and they lead to lots of speculation.

Today we received another one. I like this one because it looks possible. I love the irony that envelopes Russell Hantz and the winner that is "revealed" seems possible. Although for me disappointing.

I will always hope that Rupert somehow wins one of these.

Anyway this one was posted on Survivor Sucks and was passed on to us by Nate Hagelin. Many thanks Nate.

True or not, right or wrong, here it is:

1st boot: Sugar

2nd boot: Stephenie

3rd boot: Randy

4th boot: Cirie

5th boot: Tom

6th boot: Tyson

7th boot: James

8th boot: Boston Rob

9th boot- 1st juror: Coach

10th boot- 2nd juror: Courtney

11th boot- 3rd juror: J.T.

12th boot- 4th juror: Amanda

13th boot- 5th juror: Candice

14th boot- 6th juror: Danielle

15th boot- 7th juror: Rupert

16th boot- 8th juror: Colby

17th boot- 9th and final juror- Jerri

Final Three- Russell, Parvati, and Sandra

Nate added "It has been reported that Sandra is the winner, with Parvati finishing 2nd and Russell finishing 3rd. My guess is this is entirely speculation."

how do they know the winner when that happens live? I understand knowing who final 3 are but not the winner. I guess if everyone on the jury reveals who they voted for someone might know.

Snancy that's what happened the year Tom Westman won... They all got together and compared notes, and then it's been speculated that one of the cast from that season, Katie in fact, posted everything that was going to happen, right down to how many dough-nuts were eaten at the food challenge...

Snancy that's what happened the year Tom Westman won... They all got together and compared notes, and then it's been speculated that one of the cast from that season, Katie in fact, posted everything that was going to happen, right down to how many dough-nuts were eaten at the food challenge...

Interesting info Yana but I have a question. How could Katie reveal all that info without getting into sreious trouble with CBS. I understand they all sign some heavy duty contracts saying they will keep certain info secret for several years ??? If what you say is true and I were CBS I would sue the pants off her and have ownership to her unborn children !!

Right Steve, if you could prove it were Katie, but they could never prove that the person ever even used the same computer, the ip address was always different, so there was no way to prove who it was...

I'm surprised that two winners make it to the F2.

And if Russell makes it the the finals again and doesn't win...

Then he clearly is not as good at this game as he thinks.

Edited by JEDI
removed extraneous text

It's funny that they got one of the players leaving at two different times LOL...

I'm talking about Sugar

That was my fault, Yana.

I had an error while posting, and I must have accidentally copied or moved text.

I've edited the error.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

survivorheroesvsvillain.jpg

Oh sorry Jedi... I just noticed it and thought it was strange...

Darn, there are several Mardi Gras parades the same time as the Survivor premier. Hope my VCR gets fixed in time! Go Saints :footballhelmet:

man, i did really good at staying out of here.. but I hope SO BAD that the spoiler is right and that

sandra

wins!! I was rooting for this person everysince I heard they were coming back!!!

He leaves because of medical, but I think he really wanted to be home with Amber and the baby, cause from what I'm hearing the medical wasn't really that bad...

Damn that would suck for the Villains. They just lost their strongest competitor if he goes out.

Yana- does that mean that the spoiler list is wrong then? I'm so hoping that he doesn't leave!

LOL Kayo, I hadn't looked at that since I posted it, but the spoilers are that he bascily quite because of missing Amber and the baby, but he goes out due to injury, so I just was thinking that this is the time, but I guess not, but then it was another person that posted about him leaving, not the one that posted the boot list spoiler...