Sign in to follow this  
Yana

SPOILER THREAD - Survivor 20

Greedy, greedy, greedy! If we were allowed to have multiple dibs, I'd also dibs Colby and Tom (along with JT).

I'm so glad Fairplay is not on S20. I never liked him, even before his dead grandma bit. The guy is just plain gross, just like his cousin Gnatalie! :animated_bouncy:

Can't help it! Can't decide! But if onlyvone, it would be Rupert.... Cause there is no Ozzy.

I hate to see sandra on the villian list.. she is the nicest person to win the show in my opinion.. but im glad to see her back..

when she won she didnt blow all her money either.. she still kept life simple, and shopped at walmart, and was still humble.. i like her even more for that!!

and Steph being a non-villian i understand.. i loved her. her tribe didnt win a single challenge, and her and bobbyjon were forced to join the tribe that never lost, and she actually survived a little bit.

Bobby Jon never joined the other tribe... They did a fire making challange and Steph won and had to join the other tribe...

I'm excited to see Stephanie back in action! So many great Survivors coming back! But I, too, am surprised so many who were on previous allstars are back for this one. But at least they're people we all like to watch.

I know he's on the villian tribe but one of my all time favorites is Boston Rob. I know he is a bit cocky (ok, allot) but I liked his game play. I'm so glad he and Amber hooked up and got married. He is also a new daddy. The two of them, aka Romber sure knew how to milk the reality TV show cow. Couple of stints on Survivor, The Amazing Race and got CBS to pay for and televise their wedding.

We were using spoiler tags by request of Morty... There was a lot of information about the upcoming season that if someone read thinking they were reading about the season that just ended, could ruin season 20 for them, and Morty didn't want that to happen on accident...

Thanks for the update Yana. At this point in time would you like us to still use the spoiler tags?

I will check with Morty and see, Until I get back with you, please do use them... Or maybe Ceci or Jedi could tell us what's best...

boston rob and coach spoiler dont look if you dont wanna know their longevity

from what im hearing its russell that takes him out. he also takes out coach which is a brillant thing

I've pinned the topic and the thread title includes "SPOILER THREAD" so, it's fine to post here without spoiler tags.

So all these spoilers saying Russell is in the F3. Well, who are the other two that make it with him?

Parvati and Sandra unfortunately. I hate the top four. Terrible top four.

I happened across the end of Entertainment Tonight recently, while channel surfing, and caught Jeff Probst saying something about the fact that in the first 10 minutes of Heroes vs. Villains, we get one broken toe, a dislocated shoulder, and something else that I can't remember.

I've been hunting around to see if anyone has uploaded it to YouTube already, but no luck so far.

I did chance across yet another Survivor 20 teaser.

Full promo (1:40):

Oh, and a whole bunch of interviews with cast-members from Survivor 20, from the recent "Survivor" 10 Year Anniversary Party.

A few more interview videos.

Thanks, Jedi- good stuff! Any guesses as to who the "topless" woman might be?

Thoughts on the videos:

Russell: His goal this season is to make everyone "look stupid"...same as last season, right? It'll definitely be fun to see if he can pull it off...

Coach: So glad he's back because he reigns supreme as the most delusional but harmless person ever to be on Survivor. He's going to star in a movie called "180"? I SO gotta see it!

Sue: "Reality stars are cheap labor kinda like the Chinese..." Yikes. Now I know why she didn't get selected to be in this season of Survivor- they were too worried as to what she might say. Still, it would've been entertaining to see her interact with Randy, Russell and Parvati.

Parvati's comment about Russell being the new guy: "I thought- whose that little hamburglar running around..." LOL -best line EVER! :animated_rotfl:

Tyson: "I could sit on a toilet for 39 days and be totally fine"...your humor is wearing a bit thin, Tyson...very thin. I did think it was funny that he didn't recognize Danielle at all though. She's the biggest wrong selection imo. Danielle who? lol.

Jerri: The years have not been kind to this woman. Not at all.

Rupert: Crazy, psycho eyes...that's a new look for him. He kinda reminds me of a gruff, masculine version of Richard Simmons...with a huge beard instead of curly hair and a tie-dyed shirt instead of short shorts. Still love the guy though!

JT: Still a nice guy that STILL has most of the money except for buying cars for his sisters. Say what? (Note to JT- can I be your sister?)

Jeff: Still absolutely love that dimply smile, Jeff, but I see that spending so much time in sunny locations is doing a number on your eye area. And what was with the camera person in this video?

I am going to warn you all now, this is a supposed complete boot list, don't look (highlight) if you don't want to know!!!

1. Sugar Kiper

2. Stephenie LaGrossa

3. Randy Bailey

4. Cirie Fields

5. Tom Westman

6. Tyson Apostol

7. James Clement

8. Boston Rob Marino

9. Coach Wade and he's the first jury member

10. Courtney Yates

11. J.T. Thomas Jr. (is supposed to be called a cry baby this time around)

12. Amanda Kimmel

13. Candice Woodcock

14. Danielle DiLorenzo

15. Rupert Boneham (supposed to be made fun of by the other Survivors behind his back)

16. Colby Donaldson

17. Jerri Manthey

and the final three are Russell Hantz, Sandra Diaz, and Parvati Shallow, with Russell supposedly coming in third with NO votes from the jury, but I don't know how anyone could know this, and not know which of the two ladies won...

Aah! I wish I hadn't looked...I'm a hopeless spoiler addict. I absolutely hate it that the person I loathe makes it to 4th place. Ugh. I, for one, am hoping that this is wrong. It does seem very fishy that someone is claiming to know the final votes because that just doesn't make sense unless they're in the inner circle. Time will tell- but it would be kinda cool if the spoilers were wrong and we all were actually surprised

what happened to #8?

btw, I hope that's wrong as it's a sucky boot order, lol.