Sign in to follow this  
Yana

SPOILER THREAD - Survivor 20

Coach is probably going to be pissed. I think he believes he should be a hero.

Honestly, I think Coach is probably the most entertaining Survivor ever. Him being as delusional as he was is truly amazing to see.

I would love to see this guy in the Final 2/3 for the sheer comedy of his answers during the jury vote.

Coach is probably going to be pissed. I think he believes he should be a hero.

Honestly, I think Coach is probably the most entertaining Survivor ever. Him being as delusional as he was is truly amazing to see.

I would love to see this guy in the Final 2/3 for the sheer comedy of his answers during the jury vote.

I'll bet he acts the same way he did during his season. This, after watching himself behave the way he did.

I hope he does, it was fantastic TV.

I hope Tyson goes far too, he was one the more enjoyable cast members that season as well.

I hope I'm not wrong about this, but I also read somewhere that this season filmed soon after the Survivor 19 was done filming. If that's the case, Russell is screwed, isn't he? He'd probably play the exact same game.

I hope he does, it was fantastic TV.

I hope Tyson goes far too, he was one the more enjoyable cast members that season as well.

I hope I'm not wrong about this, but I also read somewhere that this season filmed soon after the Survivor 19 was done filming. If that's the case, Russell is screwed, isn't he? He'd probably play the exact same game.

You are correct, according to what I read. Russel had about 2 weeks from getting back from 19 before he left for 20. I would assume he's playing the same game. If he is smart and I believe he is he would figure out something. When the jurors finished asking questions from 19 he had to know he was in trouble with them. Hopefully he carried that info with him to 20 and learned to be a little more humble.

Can you imagine Coach, Randy and Russel on the same tribe!!!!!!!!!

I hate to admit it but it'll be entertaining in a sick kind of way! Those 3 have majorly big egos!

:lol:

:pixiedust:

I hate to admit it but it'll be entertaining in a sick kind of way! Those 3 have majorly big egos!

:lol:

:pixiedust:

And I'm just sick enough to sit back and enjoy every single moment of it! :animated_rotfl:

Oh really? I was just making a guess from what I remember about them.

Stephanie was no hero in her season and Sandra was a huge underdog in hers.

From what I read awhile back...The crew for the 20th. was there at the same time that the last tsunami went thru that area, but all were safe...

Here's the thing....For Russell's strategy to work, his team has to lose. They stay strong in numbers and people and Russell risks going home.

Does anyone happen to have pictures of these people? I don't usually remember their names, unless they're big players, like Russell or Coach.

Okay I had to peek, because I couldn't believe Marty was posting in the Spoiler thread. :animated_rotfl: Nice find though.

Oh and after watching that, I have to say, for the record.....DIBS DIBS DIBS on JT -- win or lose in H vs V, he's a hottie and a sweetie, and that is that! (but for an older guy I still loves me some Tom).

Thank you Marty for the video! I am very excited now about Survivor 20 now that I know who's playing. Seeing pics/video of them has reminded me who's who. VERY happy to see most who are returning. Many faves!!

I don't understand why that guy James (on the Heroes team) is coming back. Isn't he (the first) one to quit Survivor? Or was that another man who looks similiar to him??

Thank you Marty for the video! I am very excited now about Survivor 20 now that I know who's playing. Seeing pics/video of them has reminded me who's who. VERY happy to see most who are returning. Many faves!!

I don't understand why that guy James (on the Heroes team) is coming back. Isn't he (the first) one to quit Survivor? Or was that another man who looks similiar to him??

James didn't quit, but I think he did get medicac'd out in the last All Stars.

Okay, I was thinking of Osten from the Pearl Islands. (had to look it up) Now I remember James.

James was quite possibly one the coolest Survivor's ever. He rarely spoke, but when he did it would be something hilarious.

No Johnny Fairplay? Thank goodness. The interplay between Coach and Russell should be great TV. Each must think the other is cuckoo. The only thing I don't like is the return of those who were already on the other all star teams. Seems that of all the players in 19 seasons there should have been plenty of other folks ro choose from.

Thanks for the video, Marty.

I cannot wait to see Randy again!! omg...I'm going to love this season!!

.... ETA: I had to write the name in white...sorry but spoiler tags aren't working for me.

Elle they don't work for me either, I have to type the code in...

Sandra is a villain cause she framed someone else by letting some fish go i think it was. Stephanie is a hero cause she survived for a while after going to the merge just by her self

Steve, your answer is yes