Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

TAR Discussion Thread

Don't know about the rest of you.... but TAR is going to be at least an hour late for me tonight.... football is still on and it's 5 to 5, TAR would be starting right now... wish they would just forget about 60 minutes tonight

Yep, the stupid game is in overtime......still going. So now TAR is OVER one hour late. This will cut into my brothers and sisters watching, if they show stupid 60 minutes. Not happy.

crap - theyre gonna show 60 first ?!that suuuuucks - i was hoping this FB Game was almost overif they start TAR at 10 that'll work then I can watch D housewives first

Hey Pinkie, how goes it ?

hey... I'm not home, so trying to adjust my DVR from online... have they said if 60 minutes will still be shown, and then TAR tonight?

sad but true.... just heard the 60 mins ticking

ETA: Tonights TAR can be veiwed online at CBS.com - generallly they post it within an hour of it ending ON THE WEST COAST

ok thanks! I think I got my DVR changed from online... if only I could do it from my blackberry, that would be way cool! lol

Hopefully when I get home I'll have it recorded to watch! :)

I't'll be 6:15 when TAR starts that is west coast time lol, 9:15 eastern.... ugh!!

Hey Joni... I'm doing good.....how's things with you??

Lance and Keri are as stupid as ever. Let's hope they stay lost in that parking garage for a couple of hours! :animated_rotfl:

Here's hoping :animated_rotfl:

As soon as Keri said the other teams went in the other direction... I knew they would get lost HAHAHHAHA

Okay, so Brian and Erica (mostly Brian) being nice to the other teams almost makes me like them just a little. But her constant references to her race are old. Hey, we know you're black, and we know he's white. Move on.

Poker Girls could be in trouble!!!

We can only hope!!!!

Good God, can Lance and Keri suck any more than they already do? And I think I totally would have tried building the snowman first, and if that proved too hard, then dig in the damn snowpile.

as much as I've disliked Lance and Keri, they were almost enjoyable to watch tonight, lol

Yup, I barely hated him tonight LOL.... but it was so clearly the end for them.... they got lost at every turn

Okay, so Brian and Erica (mostly Brian) being nice to the other teams almost makes me like them just a little. But her constant references to her race are old. Hey, we know you're black, and we know he's white. Move on.

I totally agree! I actually liked Brian for the first time tonight. lol I also agree about Erika, I am so tired of hearing about their races; no one cares!

Good news, L & K are gone

Bad news, Poker chicks still in it

Hard to believe that Lance is an attorney - can he even fnd the courtroom ?

chocolate melts......