Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Survivor 19 SPOILERS

ok heres how im hearing the boot went down this week. we have a 5-5 tie. im guessing 5 votes on russell and 5 on laura. well when they do the revote supposedly someone changes their mind and votes laura out. found it over at sucks. person has been pretty reliable this season

ok heres how im hearing the boot went down this week. we have a 5-5 tie. im guessing 5 votes on russell and 5 on laura. well when they do the revote supposedly someone changes their mind and votes laura out. found it over at sucks. person has been pretty reliable this season

I heard the same thing. I really hope it's true because I can not stand Laura! I am going to love seeing her face when she realizes Russ got her!

:D

Excellent...

Amazing.

One Question

Revote? I have never seen this happen.

^^^^^

I have never seen this either, splain please, if anyone knows, thanks, guess we will find out tomorrow night

the rules of survivor is if there is a tie in the first vote they automatically vote again giving anyone who wants to possably change their vote a 2nd chance. there was a tie vote in fans vs favorites but it wasnt shown.

This is the first time I've ever heard of a revote. It does not make sense to me as the second vote could easliy end up a tie again, prompting a fire building challange. I would think the producers would like a tie so they can add the suspense of a fire challange. There have not been many tie's in the past. If the above comments are true are we going to see the first and second vote or the second vote only? If we see both of them that will be a first and should leave allot of viewers scratching their heads going WTF! If we see only one then most viewers are unaware of what really happened and the producers lose a chance of the drama that a fire building contest brings.

I guess we will find out tonight. :animated_scratchchin:

The only tie I ever saw then went to the fire buliding contest, has that happened 2 times ?? Well, I am looking forward to tonights show, and I have not felt this way about survivor in a while, yeah I like it, and I faithfully watch, but this season has been good, and while I started out hating on Russell, I am now rooting for him, and probably because the Galu ppl get on my last nerve, especially Laura, she bothers me waayyy worse than Russell ever did, he has tamed down his idiot talk some,lol

Until this season I haven't watched since Rob & Amber but, when I was watching they always did a re-vote to see if anyone would change their minds. (Never saw it change though.) And, the making fire was the tie breaker. So, I guess it's possible they stopped showing the re-vote on air because it was just a waste of time and went straight to the tie breaker. This week maybe it's worth airing the re-vote???

They say when you get older the mind is the first thing to go, maybe that's my problem. I have watched Survivor every year since it started and never have I seen a tie vote go to a revote. Did I miss something. Have they really televised a tribal counsil where they voted twice? I remember a tie once where they drew stones out of a bag and someone went home and the firemaking tie's but I don't remember Jeff having them vote a second time.

Well Steve, I don't remember it either and I swear I been watching since season 1,lol, I still feel pretty sharp tho for an old girl. Guess we will see tonight, got a cpl hours to go. I am playin on the 360 for a while to pass the time since I got everything done early today,lol

Same here. I'm sure it's happened but can't tell ya when!

next weeks rumored boot is

john

I will be so sad if this is true! :-( I really love John, plus he's way hot. lol Do you have any info on what happens to get him booted?

next weeks rumored boot is

john

That's gonna be hot. Its funny how it was in Galu's favor and the final 3 are rumored to be Russel, Mick, and Natalie.

You know what, that does make sense.

He pretty much screwed the Galu people, they know they don't have numbers anymore, they'll do anything to save themselves.

I hope he doesn't go though, I want to see him go further.

Now that would be pretty cold if that's true! But, hey, it's an individual game and they're definitely learning to play it...

Next time on... Survivor!

Life at Ponderosa:

(I'm only linking Part 1 of each. Use links after clip finishes to see other parts.)

Erik is blindsided and begrudgingly becomes the first member of the jury. Watch as he sets up camp at Ponderosa.

Erik - Part 1/2

After yet another Aiga blindside, Kelly is sent packing to join Erik at Ponderosa as the second member of the jury.

Kelly - Part 1/2

After yet another dramatic blindside and one of the most memorable tribal councils ever, Laura is sent packing to join former Galu members Erik and Kelly at Ponderosa.

Laura - Part 1/5