Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Survivor 19 SPOILERS

I found information over at sucks that says that Russell H goes to the F3 in both seasons... This one and the next one...

I didn't know there were actually spoilers in this. What part about Mark Burnett fudging things so Russell H goes far as possible in both 19 and 20 is hard to believe? This is totally given. Anybody that watched the show know's Mark history knows that he fixes it. You could always ask Stacey Stillman is its fixed. She sued Mark saying it was fixed. I don't who knows other than Stacey and SEG/CBS knows how it turned out. I have always wondered.

Mark seems to me to be a bully so of it makes sense those are the ones he wants to win or at least go far

Yah! I love spoilers!

Yeppers, me likes my spoilers too. Makes me feel like I'm smarter than the next guy!!!!!!!!!

When you reply to a post containing a spoiler, and your message includes info that would be a spoiler, please cover it spoiler tags, like this:

[spoiler]  here's the text of the spoiler.  [/spoiler]

Thanks for the above spoilers Yana. That's just as exciting as the Saints beating the dog poop out of the Giants today. (sorry, I had to say that)

If your info is correct Mark is not gonna send you a Christmas card this year. Your are a baddd, baddd girl! :animated_rotfl:

Why does the spoiler post not show up? All I can see is balck lines.

If you highlight the black lines you'll be able to see what it says underneath. :)

I haven't for this season, but have one name for F3 It's

Russell

I know Joni me too...

natalie is definatly in f3. the other one is believed to be mick

What?!

:lol: The final 3 are all from Foa Foa? That's hilarious!

natalie is definatly in f3. the other one is believed to be mick

I'm hoping this is true because as long as Mick is in the final three, I'll be a happy camper.

I found information over at sucks that says that Russell H goes to the F3 in both seasons... This one and the next one...

Amazing. :D

Amazing. :D

I guess he's not as dumb as he looks, which is also amazing!

And Snipa, when the Pat's play again on Mon. Nite Football watch for me in the stands. I'm wearing my Saints jersey and having a :party_smilie:

OK I haven't gotten a MP3 for this weekends show, so I will post here what Erik revealed about Russell finding the first idol...

Russell saw the first person sent over to Foa Foa looking around trees for something, and guessed it was an idol and guessed at the tree, and the second idol was just plain smart thinking on his part...

OK I haven't gotten a MP3 for this weekends show, so I will post here what Erik revealed about Russell finding the first idol...

Russell saw the first person sent over to Foa Foa looking around trees for something, and guessed it was an idol and guessed at the tree, and the second idol was just plain smart thinking on his part...

That's exactly how I saw it, too! Russell just seems like a smart player who knows where to look for these things. Did you see his reaction to finding the second one? He looked genuinely shocked, like it was Christmas morning or something. :lol: I just love that guy!